If we Can't Beat New England!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we Can't Beat New England!!

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
We suck and I don't even want to make the playoffs. The defending champs are not a very good team right now.

Sadly, it's people that post garbage like this and actually mean it that give true Dolphin fans such a bad rep.

That is saying you'd rather not make the play-offs than make the play-offs.

If after a 16 game season we have a top six record than we deserve to be in the play-offs regardless of what we do in the last two games.

Face it!! Next week IS the playoffs!! A loss would be JUST LIKE a loss in the playoffs!?!?!

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Face it!! Next week IS the playoffs!! A loss would be JUST LIKE a loss in the playoffs!?!?!

No it wouldn't. A loss in the play-offs and your season is over. A loss next week and you can still play another week. Can't you notice the difference?

Yes we want a win but I'll take a play-off spot however we get it.

If we lose.. what would have to happen for us still to get in??

BTW, this is assuming the Jets win tonite (As I think they will)..

Don't get me wrong I hope we wax the Pats next week and win the division.

Assuming the Jets win tonite and heaven forbid we lose to the Pats next week, we'll qualify if the Jets lose to the Packers and either Denver beats Arizona or Oakland beats KC.

Originally posted by Aqua
Sadly, it's people that post garbage like this and actually mean it that give true Dolphin fans such a bad rep.

That is saying you'd rather not make the play-offs than make the play-offs.

If after a 16 game season we have a top six record than we deserve to be in the play-offs regardless of what we do in the last two games.
So you would rather get embarrased in the playoffs because we don't belong there and here about it all off season then not make it. I am a true Dolphins fan that bleeds Aqua but am also realistic. The PATS suck. The Jets kicked their asses last night and if Faulk didn't run back that kick it would have really been ugly. This team has put together 2 TD drives in the past 2 weeks and has played that way against qulity teams all season. If can't beat them NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE. Plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom