If we could just sneak in maybe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we could just sneak in maybe

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
we could get another shot at those Patriots.

3 times in one season against the same team is hard no matter where you play or what the conditions.

I just wish for one more opportunity.

True, but I just cant see that team beating this team three times.

We are bound to win one of the three.

if Brady gets knocks out and they have to play Huard, we can win

You never learn do you? How many times do we have to woop you before you learn. This patriots team is at a different level. Your team is not at that level.

LOL Snowman ... a different level ... you are more of a homer than most Fin Fans.

The Patriots are not on a "different level." How many points did you score on offense in the last game? You scored 3! And those 3 came off a field goal that wasn't even good!

The Pats did not prove in any of the games this season that they are on a "different level." They won both games, but the Fins could have won both of them as well. If it weren't for a missed field goal in the first game, we would have split the season series.

we all know we can bitch about the fg and the fact is they got the W....we all know that

but i wouldn't really be talking smack considering that this past one was close......

a fiedler fumble and a fiedler interception gave the game away.......granted mcmichael missed his block but the fact remains fiedler coughed it up just like griese did......and that interception i will forever hold on fiedler...im sorry but he threw the freakin pass...he is to blame

flame me if u will but if anyone aspect is to blame for that loss its the QB followed IMMEDIATELY by the O-line just my opinion

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
we could get another shot at those Patriots.

3 times in one season against the same team is hard no matter where you play or what the conditions.

I just wish for one more opportunity.

that win will be the one that counts/erase the 2 losses even..:cool:

That would so rock, but it won't go down that way. We won't beat them if we play again. WE'D CRUSH THEM

:lol:

New England STOMPING! :eat:

Anything can happen in any game. And, if you Do get into the playoffs, never give up till the fat lady sings. One game is all it takes.

I think it would be tough for your team to win in Foxboro, but anything is possible. I have learned that in over 60 years of watching sports.

Nothing is EVER certain.

I AGREE!! Especially with the way our Defense stopped them! They gave up a measly 3 points guys! In that weather and it will be the same or better elements in KC,NE,Tennessee,Indy and I'd love to go to Cincy or Baltimore! The Phins can beat any of these teams! I seriously believe that! JUST GET IN BABY!!!

Originally posted by NEM
Anything can happen in any game. And, if you Do get into the playoffs, never give up till the fat lady sings. One game is all it takes.

I think it would be tough for your team to win in Foxboro, but anything is possible. I have learned that in over 60 years of watching sports.

Nothing is EVER certain.

Some things are certain for instance :

Every time you here We Will Rock You on the radio it is followed We Are The Champions.
Or Have Mercy is always followed by Jesus Just Left Chicago.
And so forth...

Back
Top Bottom