If we do trade back.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we do trade back....

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure almost everyone on this site is down for trading back too add more picks in this deep draft but if we do trade back in the 20s, who should we target?

in the 20's i would target kendall wright although it doesn't sound like we've payed much attention to him...coby fleener cordy glenn i would say mark barron but i don't think he sniffs #20 in fact i think he's the first bama defender off the board...i'm on the fence about upshaw being there and being someone i would covet...

in the 20's i would target kendall wright although it doesn't sound like we've payed much attention to him...coby fleener cordy glenn i would say mark barron but i don't think he sniffs #20 in fact i think he's the first bama defender off the board...i'm on the fence about upshaw being there and being someone i would covet...
I like wright but I wouldn't mind seeing us take Floyd if he were there. Perry who in think will be the best pass rusher. I really like Fleener as well

floyds not getting into the 20's...nick perry yeah i can see that being a good value...but i don't think he's got much pass rush arsenal...gotta love that lower half explosion though and build...i'd add him to the list in the 20's though...omission on my part

floyds not getting into the 20's...nick perry yeah i can see that being a good value...but i don't think he's got much pass rush arsenal...gotta love that lower half explosion though and build...i'd add him to the list in the 20's though...omission on my part

I agree Floyd probably won't be there in the 20s but that's alright because this draft is so deep for receivers.

i don't think this draft or this wr class is as deep as others think either...i see a lot of guys who tested very well in shorts etc who on tape look very average to me...a lot of buyer beware...

Another reason I'm sold on perry is because he is the same size as cam wake, obviously put up numbers, and he is from USC who produced some one named clay Mathews lol

i don't think this draft or this wr class is as deep as others think either...i see a lot of guys who tested very well in shorts etc who on tape look very average to me...a lot of buyer beware...

i have to disagree. I see some receivers that could be beast throughout this draft. Reuban randle could be a number one receiver and he has a chance of being there at the second round pick. I also think Sanu could be a number one. I'm not saying this whole draft is full of number ones but there is ALOT of solid receivers. Marvin mcnutt blew up and is now projected 5/6 rounds. Tommy streeter is one of the athletic guys your talking about but he can develop into a beast and is projected 5/6 rounds. I personally love the receivers in this draft!

hmm.... would be nice to trade back and still get Keuchly or Floyd, highly doubtful in the 20's tho...
Ingram or Upshaw could still be there.
i like the cb's ( gilmore and kirkpatrick )
Mark Barron
Kendall Wright or Colby Fleener
Weeden perhaps

with how the league is changing Id love to get Coby fleener at the end of the 1st round, if not then courtney upshaw if available..

Perfect trade down scenario is Richardson somehow falls to us and we can get both Bengal picks in the 1st. I believe 17 and 21. That would be a great spot to get Fleener and Wright. Me likey.

Perfect trade down scenario is Richardson somehow falls to us and we can get both Bengal picks in the 1st. I believe 17 and 21. That would be a great spot to get Fleener and Wright. Me likey.

That would be beyond awesome, but i dont think even the bengals would go for that ( two 1sts for a RB ) Although, they do have alot of talent, and if Dalton can progress they are a few pieces from contending. Richardson could really complete that offense. They'd be wise to keep those picks and go CB, DE tho.
Another one :
The Browns, they could consider trading up from #22 to get the other elite player they coveted ( Blackmon or Richardson or Tannehill )..... could that net us a 1st next year, say... if we threw in a 3rd ?

Id throw in Janoris Jenkins. He could play the slot this year and kick to boundary next year when we let smith walk.

Back
Top Bottom