If we don't draft a WR in round 1 - WR Elijah Moore (OLE MISS) is an Explosive, Dynamic playmaker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we don't draft a WR in round 1 - WR Elijah Moore (OLE MISS) is an Explosive, Dynamic playmaker

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite players in this draft that we should be able to draft after round 1. Explosive. Dynamic. Does some of the same things Smith does. Great player and playmaker.

One of the best offensive highlights in this draft class.

Definitely on the short side... probably a pure slot receiver in the NFL.

I'd call him Waddle lite.

I could see selecting him in the second round.

vandy, arkansas, Missouri, where is the competition?
Most of it is about 20 yards behind him. If he were just a marginal player vs that competition I would agree with your point. He's toasting and roasting them.

Love him but doubt he makes it to 36. He could go top 32.
Don't confuse him with the other Moore from Purdue. Rondale is the one I'm thinking late round 1 or maybe round 2. Elijah (Ole Miss) isn't being projected round 1. They are both similar players too. Smaller guys, slot types. Electric

Most of it is about 20 yards behind him. If he were just a marginal player vs that competition I would agree with your point. He's toasting and roasting them.
Show me some man coverage by Surtain, Horn, or Stokes

Show me some man coverage by Surtain, Horn, or Stokes
Elijah Moore isn't likely to ever get guarded by any of those players in the NFL just as he wasn't in the NCAA. He's a slot WR and those elite CB's are on the outside covering the Smith, Waddle, Chase, etc types.

Elijah Moore isn't likely to ever get guarded by any of those players in the NFL just as he wasn't in the NCAA. He's a slot WR and those elite CB's are on the outside covering the Smith, Waddle, Chase, etc types.
Exactly!

One of my favorite players in this draft that we should be able to draft after round 1. Explosive. Dynamic. Does some of the same things Smith does. Great player and playmaker.

One of the best offensive highlights in this draft class.

I agree Mike!

Back
Top Bottom