If we don't draft a WR in round 1 - WR Elijah Moore (OLE MISS) is an Explosive, Dynamic playmaker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we don't draft a WR in round 1 - WR Elijah Moore (OLE MISS) is an Explosive, Dynamic playmaker

Not just Moore we should have several strong WR prospects available at 50 such as Moore, Marshall, Bateman or Toney. A few of those will be there.
If Chase and Pitts are gone we should wait to draft a WR at 50.

Last edited:
Not just more we should have several strong WR prospects available at 50 such as Moore, Marshall, Bateman or Toney. A few of those will be there.
If Chase and Pitts are gone we should wait to draft a WR at 50.

Because Waddle/Smith aren't viable options if Chase/Pitts aren't there? Lol!

Speed, balance, body control, savvy with setting up DBs or using body-leverage if coverage is tight. Drops? No Drops?

These are the things I'm evaluating. Guys that have these capabilities will make plays in the NFL and guys that don't have these will do less well.

One guy that impressed the crap out of me was Eskridge. Smaller guy who plays like a bigger guy but enjoys the speed/quickness advantage of being a smaller guy.

Speed, balance, body control, savvy with setting up DBs or using body-leverage if coverage is tight. Drops? No Drops?

These are the things I'm evaluating. Guys that have these capabilities will make plays in the NFL and guys that don't have these will do less well.

One guy that impressed the crap out of me was Eskridge. Smaller guy who plays like a bigger guy but enjoys the speed/quickness advantage of being a smaller guy.
5th to 7th round talent!

Yep would not be opposed to picking him in the 2nd round if we have our guy and other targets are gone plus we do not have great trade down options. It's all about talent.

Back
Top Bottom