if we dont draft running back who do you want | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if we dont draft running back who do you want

I'd like Alex Smith or Braylon Edwards. Hopefully, Saban puts his faith in Ricky and drafts a RB lower in the draft so we can get a QB with untapped potential.

hmm edwards or williams...

i think edwards is the safer of the WR pick, but the thought of williams with that 6'5" frame dominating these midget CBs, damn... i dont know i think with the number 2 gotta go with the safest pick...

braylon

Regan21286 said:
I'd like Alex Smith or Braylon Edwards. Hopefully, Saban puts his faith in Ricky and drafts a RB lower in the draft so we can get a QB with untapped potential.

if we hadnt signed gus and extended sage i would say we would go qb that is if we got ricky back but it didnt happen we signed the 2 qbs so i say if ricky comes we will go wr the only way i see us getting a qb will be in the 3rd or 4th :evil:

Mike Williams all the way. Obviously, Nick can make the argument for getting more picks, but hopefully he is talking about Mike Williams when he mentions the need for playmakers.

We must look to the future of this team. Most of our players will be out of the league or near the end two years from now. What will we be left with to rebuild the roster? A RB or WR? We need to get that QB who will be our marquee player for the next decade. Great teams start at QB not RB or WR.

Alex Smith, Braylon Edwards, Mike Williams
Derrick Johnson(trade down), Shawne Merriman(trade down), Marcus Spears (trade down)

thepoolboy said:
We must look to the future of this team. Most of our players will be out of the league or near the end two years from now. What will we be left with to, rebuild the roster? A RB or WR? We need to get that QB who will be our marquee player for the next decade. Great teams start at QB not RB or WR.

I think with Saban you'll always be rebuilding by drafting quality players and keeping positions competitive. If he stays at #2 and takes Smith or Rodgers, you gotta figure he already knows they can unseat Feeley now or soon. If he's not confident and cant trade, I could see him taking Mike Williams in the hopes of getting a real offensive weapon.

Back
Top Bottom