If we draft a qb with our #2 pick,........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we draft a qb with our #2 pick,...........

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
do you think we'd cut/trade Feeley? I don't think it would make sense in having 2 high priced QB's on the roster. I like Feeley and hope he gets the chance to be the starter. I don't want us to draft a qb but I was just wondering what all yall thought.

No we wouldn't cut/trade feeley until next year. and no we won't take a qb with the #2 pick.

They invested too much in Feeley to cut him or trade him, and they signed Ferrotte to a deal that wasn't exactly the veteran minimum. Also they brought back ROSENFELS, that is why i dont think they'll take a QB with the number 2 pick in the draft.

Doktor Ivel said:
no we'd cut Rosenfels

Why would we cut Rosenfels and have Feeley or Frerotte making a ton of money to be a 3rd stringer?

phinfan2003 said:
do you think we'd cut/trade Feeley? I don't think it would make sense in having 2 high priced QB's on the roster. I like Feeley and hope he gets the chance the starter. I don't want us to draft a qb but I was just wondering what all yall thought.
I have to say it's like dejavu. Every time I come on here someone has started a thread with this exact title every day since the season ended.

Megatron said:
I have to say it's like dejavu. Every time I come on here someone has started a thread with this exact title every day since the season ended.

And I'm sure every time you come on here and see that someone has started a thread with this exact title every day since the season ended you write the same damn response. Typical! If you don't have anything to say or if you've spoken about the topic already, let it be and ignore it. Don't write a smart *** comment simply to drive up your post count

phinfan2003 said:
And I'm sure every time you come on here and see that someone has started a thread with this exact title every day since the season ended you write the same damn response. Typical! If you don't have anything to say or if you've spoken about the topic already, let it be and ignore it. Don't write a smart *** comment simply to drive up your post count

Is the reason you are writing this post is to drive up your post count? I know thats why I'm writing this ;)

gator_sensation said:
Is the reason you are writing this post is to drive up your post count? I know thats why I'm writing this ;)
lol! Actually I'm just defending my thread!

phinfan2003 said:
Why would we cut Rosenfels and have Feeley or Frerotte making a ton of money to be a 3rd stringer?

AJ is cheap this year. He'll get his shot and probably have to restructure or be cut next year.

phinfan2003 said:
So do you start redundant threads to run up your post count? Try the search function. And don't chew me out for making a comment about your thread, you started the thread, you know that there will be negative feedback.

Megatron said:
So do you start redundant threads to run up your post count? Try the search function. And don't chew me out for making a comment about your thread, you started the thread, you know that there will be negative feedback.

Do you think I would post something that was knowingly already posted to get my post count up? Are you telling me you've never unknowingly posted something that has already been posted before? Is it a crime to post something that has been posted before and if it is are you the one policing it? If so, I guess I'm in the wrong but If not STFU!

i'm sick of thinking about it, it doesnt really matter who is back there, as long as the line is holding up...saban will put the best man back there,

Back
Top Bottom