If we draft a rb....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we draft a rb.......

If we draft a running back I will cry. Although depth would be nice, I think we have too many other needs and depth at running back is a low priority.

Dontrell Moore from New Mexico. This kid can run!

Lets wait and see what the outcome is with ricky. I honestly think we will draft chad greenway lb out of iowa. Then again that depends on what st. louis does with there pick. If they keep adam archuletta,then i anticipate greenway to go to them. If not they will draft huff.

zforce54 said:
Lets wait and see what the outcome is with ricky. I honestly think we will draft chad greenway lb out of iowa. Then again that depends on what st. louis does with there pick. If they keep adam archuletta,then i anticipate greenway to go to them. If not they will draft huff.

:sidelol: LOL!! You sound like the guy off of NFL network's Play by Play show with Sharpe!!! I LOVE IT!! :sidelol:

That's where I heard of Greenway...

Dolphinzoneman said:
I would love to have MICHEAL BUSH.

HE'S GREAT!!!!!IMO

Dude I am the captain of the Drumline at UofL and have watched Bush run wild on people for 3 years now. The man is the next Jerome Bettis. He is big, bulky and hard to take down. He had like 27 rushing total TD's this year and he missed like 2 or 3 games. When we went down to Jacksonville for the Gator Bowl he really didn't have a great game but it was against the 3rd ranked rushing defense in D-1. But yeah man lets get Michael Bush. Go Cards!

Also you wouldn't be able to draft him. He is coming back for his senior year. Him and Brian Brohm are going to rip up the Big East this year. Screw WVU, and everyone else in that conference. You guys should check out Brohm though, what an awesome young talent, could be a guy we look at in a couple of years.

If we were to draft an RB... I would prefer a guy like Andre Hall out of USF (as much as I f'ing hate the Bulls! :fire: ). He compliments Ronnie very well (small, fast, and shifty) and could be had somewhere in the 2nd day...

He would be a great change of pace kind of guy for us...

How about Calhoun in the 3rd? Seriously, I think Miami will have to look running back late in the draft -- maybe with one of their 7th rounders. KJ Harris could move up, but it would be nice to have a speedier back to compliment Brown.

Back
Top Bottom