if we draft braylon edwards?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if we draft braylon edwards??

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
ok if we draft edwards who starts? chambers is one starter does edwards take bookers spot? none of the 3 will be happy as a 3rd wr, so who gets traded?

I would guess that booker will be the 3rd wide receiver. Chambers will never be below the 2nd and hopefully we are not going to draft a WR with the number 2 pick to have them listed as #3. All I know is that this draft is getting pretty exciting.

Im liking the idea of drafting edwards more and more.

I suspect that we will be seeing alot more of 3 WR's on the field at the same time.

Linehan's base set is a three receiver one back set, so all three will start.

We'll draft Edwards and he'll have five receptions for 11 yards on the season. I will look back and say "I told you so", whilst Ronnie Brown sets new NFL Records running for 5,000 yards and converting to DB mid-way through the season. When [RONNIE'S TEAM] plays us, he runs for 450 yards on 5 carries with 5 touchdowns and picks off A.J. Feeley seventy-two times. Nick Saban grows a moustache.

HysterikiLL said:
We'll draft Edwards and he'll have five receptions for 11 yards on the season. I will look back and say "I told you so", whilst Ronnie Brown sets new NFL Records running for 5,000 yards and converting to DB mid-way through the season. When [RONNIE'S TEAM] plays us, he runs for 450 yards on 5 carries with 5 touchdowns and picks off A.J. Feeley seventy-two times. Nick Saban grows a moustache.
:lol: you my friend are insane :lol:

HysterikiLL said:

Did you leave anything out...??? :roflmao:

i have been sayin we should drat him.
1. Chambers
2. Booker
3. Edwards.

he would be a great slot wideout.
I hope the line will hold up.

HysterikiLL said:

More negativity please!!!! LOL

If we draft Edwards it will be far from the end of the world. I'd rather have Ronnie too don't get me wrong but Edwards is going to be a monster, and may be the BPA in draft. What if edwards is the next moss? Will you come back and say you were wrong like you'd come back and say I told you so?
The thing that would upset me is drafting a QB, and that isn't the end of the world either.

IF , we draft a wr i'll be pi$%#d off. we need a running back bad. running back by commitee never worked for us and it's not gonna work this year.
I don't care if frikin' Merlin the Magician is our line coach, we ain't gonna be runnin s**t.

HysterikiLL said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Love it!

Jeez.

I'm liking the idea of Nick Saban making the call more and more.

Back
Top Bottom