If we drafted Pitts at 6... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we drafted Pitts at 6...

I read something about how in college, Tua had a really high passer ratings when going to Tight Ends..I'll look for the tweet/article..

Wasn't a college article but interesting read/stats none-the-less...

Cmon!! Pitts is not gonna be there y’all!! You know it I know it. Most definitely will be drafted by Atl. If not then Cincy. There’s also the possibility of a trade to jump us. We don’t even know if Miami even covets him. They probably looking a completely different direction.

I think taking Sewell should be the pick imo. Giving the most accurate passer in college history more time could prove more potent than another pass catcher, especially at 6. They can snag another Wr in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Ol, Lb, Wr, Center...should be first 4 pics. you guys are getting caught up with this Pitts hype to much. Come back down to earth and let’s hope they build around Tua the right way!

Last edited:
Cmon!! Pitts is not gonna be there y’all!! You know it I know it. Most definitely will be drafted by Atl. If not then Cincy. There’s also the possibility of a trade to jump us. We don’t even know if Miami even covets him. They probably looking a completely different direction.

I think taking Sewell should be the pick imo. Giving the most accurate passer in college history more time could prove more potent than another pass catcher, especially at 6. They can snag another Wr in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Ol, Lb, Wr, Center...should be first 4 pics. you guys are getting caught up with this Pitts hype to much. Come back down to earth and let’s hope they build around Tua the right way!
Actually... I strongly suspect that he'll be there.

Atlanta wants to trade down... or take a QB. In the long run, I suspect they'll trade down.
Cincy is struggling with Sewell to protect Burrow, or to give Burrow the receiver he has asked for, Chase.

That said, we may draft someone else too... or even trade down again. I'm not sold on any one prospect.

Class is too deep not to grab a WR.

Then again, does it look like a good class next year?

I'd still grab Terry in the third...

Back
Top Bottom