If we get the #1 pick and Bill Cowher/Gruden... what you think of an updated uniform? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we get the #1 pick and Bill Cowher/Gruden... what you think of an updated uniform?

electrolyte

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Nike will be taking over in 2012 and providing all NFL jerseys, and they have already stated they will be changing all NFL jerseys dramatically in the same "Combat" way they did with the College jerseys. To improve performance, etc......

Well, why not take the opportunity to update our uniforms as well?

If we get the #1 pick, and a superstar head coach, and Nike will be updating all jerseys anyway...... why not start a little fresh, with a look towards the future of a new era of Fins football?

Here's a picture I saw recently of concept designs that are out there. Just an example. Personally... I would like the jerseys to be updated a little to start a new era. Enough of outdated philosophies, living in the past, still basking in the glow of the 1972 season..... I would love for the organization to come out fresh.

here is an example of a picture i found

dolfinuni-1.jpg

I like the logo. Way better than that stupid dolphin in a helmet thing whats up with that?

No thanks on those ones. But someone did post some new helmet designs and an alternate even, they looked really sweet. A uni to go with em would be good

We should get the same guy that designed that new Marlins homerun display to design our new uniforms....

by the by, I expect a lot of the "keep the unis the same" responses to be from the old timers around here.

A lot of young people love some of the concept unis out on the internet.

Lol @ the Marlins homerun display. I can't believe they actually approved that. I hope Stanton breaks it when he hits a home run to centerfield.

I'm all for a redesign though. I found this logo that's on my avatar and signature on the internet and decided to fill out the colors through Paint. It looks badass IMO although I wouldnt be opposed to different colors than the one I chose.

Go "new retro" ala the Jets and the Bills. Lighten up the aqua, drop the drop-shadow, and de-cartoon the dolphin.

I dislike the logo and HATE the uniform. I'm not old.

... and now I opened myself up to posts like this to prove me wrong.

*shrugs*

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Lol @ the Marlins homerun display. I can't believe they actually approved that. I hope Stanton breaks it when he hits a home run to centerfield.

I'm all for a redesign though. I found this logo that's on my avatar and signature on the internet and decided to fill out the colors through Paint. It looks badass IMO although I wouldnt be opposed to different colors than the one I chose.

I like it a lot. Looks sleak and mean.

NEVER CHANGE THE BEAUTY OF The DOLPHINS UNIFORM NIKE WONT HAVE ANY POWER WITH CHANGING DESIGNS

I LOVE OUR UNIS THE WAY THEY ARE!

Back
Top Bottom