If we have the #7th overall pick.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we have the #7th overall pick..

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If this Minnesota trade ends up happening, it could be possible that Aaron Rodgers is available when it's our time to pick...

I'm not sold on him but what do you guys think?

Personally, I'd prefer to trade down with Tampa and grab a second and third. But that's unlikely.

I guess we're probably going to miss out on Ronnie Brown but as long as we can get quality in this draft, I'll be good.

HysterikiLL said:
If this Minnesota trade ends up happening, it could be possible that Aaron Rodgers is available when it's our time to pick...

Personally, I'd prefer to trade down with Tampa and grab a second and third. But that's unlikely.

I guess we're probably going to miss out on Ronnie Brown but as long as we can get quality in this draft, I'll be good.

Probably any of the big seven left at this point would be good. I'm not huge on Rodgers, but at number seven and with another pick in the first he may be worth it if still there.

I wouldnt mind Mike Williams at the 7th spot

Hey Everybody,

At no.7 I'd like to get Mike Williams or Derrick Johnson. With the 18th pick I'd look at an OL - Jammal Brown, Khalif Barnes or maybe another WR in Mark Clayton (If we get him i'd be cool if he turned out like the last one !).

However, I gotta believe one of the picks will be defence - especially if Spears is available .....

Later.

The way it sounds, if the 49ers dont take rodgers, it is possible he could fall to us at 18, i think we should take R. Brown/M. Williams/Caddy/Benson, whoever of those 4 is left at 7, then at 18 we could get spears, or aaron rodgers, or carlos rogers

I would also take the last of the top seven offensive player who ever it may be. With the 18th Iwould definitly look to trade for a second and third with Philly.

At #7 i like to take Caddy Williams,Brown if he is there, or Rodgers.

HysterikiLL said:

Gruden will take Rodgers at #5 if hes there or Tennessee will take him at #6

Caddy all the way.

Buddwalk said:
Gruden will take Rodgers at #5 if hes there or Tennessee will take him at #6

I disagree, Titans have WAY to many needs on defense.

I'd like Ronnie Brown at #7, but It would probably be Carnell Williams mabye Cedric Benson if we are lucky.

DJ At #7 ... Saban is a defensive minded coach and at 7 DJ is a very good value. Not to mention he fills a need.

SpeedRush99 said:
Caddy all the way.

I disagree, Titans have WAY to many needs on defense.

I could definetly see them taking a QB. McNair is done soon and they know the importance of a franchise QB.

I would like to get Alex Barron With the 7th pick. We have so much trouble getting quality o-line men down here, that the draft is the only option. We can target and win FA's at any other position except for o-line

HysterikiLL said:

There are 4 outstanding players in this draft: Smith, Brown, Cadillac, and Braylon Edwards. There is a SERIOUS drop off to the next tier of Rodgers, Mike Williams, etc. If we trade down we DO NOT GET QUALITY IN THIS DRAFT, we miss out on the impact offensive talent we earned by falling to 4-12. It is a "surrender" move to save $$$ and it constitutes "going cheap" on offense like we have been doing for 10 years now.

As far as I am concerned, as much as I pounded the drums for Saban to come, if he gives up this #2 pick he is NO BETTER than wannabe. I am SICK over all this.

Back
Top Bottom