If we have to draft a qb..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we have to draft a qb.....

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
would you rather draft Rivers with his un-orthodox throwing style but on the other hand he's quite tall and has a quick release or would you rather draft someone like Losman that is a double threat with a big arm but may not be ready to play in the NFL for a few years? I like Rivers but I think if we want a QB there for years, I would choose Losman. In today's NFL, I believe you need a QB that can be a threat running (even though many will say the 2 QB's in the SB are not running threats) the ball. Look at what happened to Bledsoe this year and Manning in the playoffs. Sound off and give your opinions.

Tough call. So many QBs who were supposed to have the tools don't make it, and so many who are supposed to be not good enough, then make it.

I think Marino and Speilman will make the right choice. I would not be suprised to see them get Wolfe involved with that decision.

I will be happy with either. Even if they don't work out, we at least tried to do the right thing. Sometimes talent busts. But at least we won't be just sitting on our hands for another year watching the status quo.

The only thing i worry about Losman is his attitude. i dont mind ****y. But i mind an arrogant piece of $#!*

Losman reminds me WAY tom much of a certain Mr. Leaf. Strong arm bad attitude no thank you. Would much rather have a mature consitent QB in rivers.

um.. rivers is not a statue... so to say "Look at what happened to Bledsoe this year and Manning in the playoffs" is not fair.. Rivers can scramble.. while not a RUNNING QB he knows when to run. he has had games where he had -rushing and then games where he has avrages 5 yrs a rush...

Back
Top Bottom