If We Move Down Who Is The Most Likely Team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If We Move Down Who Is The Most Likely Team?

HollowBeast

Active Roster
Reaction score
The only scenario I could see that is if there is a team wanting to move up for a Qb.
My thought is there are Three Teams
12 Buffalo
15 Arizona
16 Baltimore
I don’t see Buffalo moving up in the top 5. To costly
I do I see 4 QB picked thru pick 5 SD, JA, JR, BM
With that said I Think Jackson becomes the player coveted at 11 by several
Do they beleive Miami could take Jackson , Should we?
If Buffalo wants him , but maybe scared we take him prompting them to give us a 3rd rounder
Arizona with Bruce Arians out today saying take Lamar Jackson. Give us a 2nd and 6th
Baltimore looking to the future Flacco big cap hit I see them wanting Jackson give us 2nd and a 5th
I dont see Mason Rudolph go until pick 31 or 32

I love the idea of holding Buffalo hostage on a QB if the opportunity presents itself. But I don't think anybody will be interested in Jackson or Rudolph in the top of the first round. IMHO we only get to mess with the Bills if one of the top 4 QBs somehow drops to us.

Lorenzo Carter or Taven Bryan please. GIve me the freaky players with high upside please.

I would think Arizona, San Diego or New Orleans. The Saints probably pick too low, but those are teams that may be looking to deal up for a quarterback.

Just a hypothetical, but would you trade 11 to the Browns for 33/35/64? It would net a little more trade chart value but take you out of blue chip range.

Cleveland might pay the price if Ward is there at 11.

I would want to see who is there, but would probably do it.

I would do that. 33 could be traded again it is always highly coveted after first round, eventually all the draft picks Cleveland has had the last several years and this , they may be looking for a few blue chip players, I think we should always look to build draft clout even into the next year. We would loose a fifth year option on a player , in my option 2nd and 3rd picks you hit on can heal up a salary cap plagued team very quickly.

I hope the Jets get Josh Allen and the Bills get screwed out of Rosen after we trade down. Buffalo has 6, top 100 picks and are the most desperate team for a QB this year. If they don't trade up, they are nuts.

I think Arizona is the most likely if a QB falls to us.

And if so (and we don't want him) we should hold that pick hostage and make the Bills trade 1 spot to get it.

Back
Top Bottom