If we sign Dansby, Do we still take McClain @12??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we sign Dansby, Do we still take McClain @12???

If we sign Dansby, Do we still take McClain @12???

• Yes

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • No

Votes: 31 51.7%

• Total voters

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Assuming we sign Dansby in FA, would you guys still want to take McClain @ 12 if Dez Bryant is still on the board???? Personally I am a huge fan of defense and would love the idea of having Dansby at ILB and letting Crowder and McClain battle for the #2 spot. But having D.Bryant on the board really makes this a tough call. I still think Parcells will not take a WR that high so I'm saying McClain is ours if he is there @ 12.

if we sign Dansby and draft McClain when Dez is still on the board i would be pissed

Assuming we sign Dansby in FA, would you guys still want to take McClain @ 12 if Dez Bryant is still on the board???? Personally I am a huge fan of defense and would love the idea of having Dansby at ILB and letting Crowder and McClain battle for the #2 spot. But having D.Bryant on the board really makes this a tough call. I still think Parcells will not take a WR that high so I'm saying McClain is ours if he is there @ 12.

McClain & Dez Bryant still available at 12??? i dont think think so...

I honestly dont know what the FO is gonna do with the #12 pick, but im about 90% sure its gonna be defense, if they pick offense with that pick i would be very surprised...

If we get Dansby I would trade down our 12th pick, unless Dez Bryant is still on the board. If Bryant is there, we take him at #12. If not, I would trade down maybe to around the 18th to 20th spot and draft Brandon Graham, and hopefully we could get an extra pick on Day One.

Depends. It would either be McClain or an OLB, Bryant would probably be the 4th player on my board considering the defensive talent in this draft, and the amount of WR's better than Bryant in next years draft.

Why in the hell would we take Bryant at 12 and give him all that money, when we know rookie wr's take at lest two yrs. i say take McClain trade crowder to the Cards for Bollin and a 4th rounder

No thanks, we would fill the cover ILB with Dansby who can also tackle. I would take Brandon Graham with our pick (assuiming Eric Berry doesn't some how fall to 12).

ILB,OLB,FS are the 3 NEEDS on this defense. NT is also another spot we need to address but can be taken care of in the later rounds. (Cam Thomas :p)

It would not surprise me. Check out how the trifecta does it when they decide to bring 'their' guys into it, they get TWO players incase one is a bust... Vontae-smith , clemons-girbil, merling-langford, turner-hartline, even torbor-ayodele

Better yet, we can sign Dansby, draft McClain and Spikes in rds. 1 and 2.....run nothing but a 3-3-5 next yr....

Back
Top Bottom