if we trade down who will we draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if we trade down who will we draft?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
ok if we end up trading down and getting 2 #1 picks like from the chargers or cowboys or vikings what 2 players will we draft i say one will be a young d-tackle and a back, i would not mind benson(if he is there) and travis johnson!

barron definetly, then a rb in round 2 or later in the first depending on what we get..

We will trade down (maybe twice) and Saban will take BPA.

If we trade #2 for the Vikings #7 and #16 we may go with Benson and then who knows?

I could see us trading down with the Vikings at #7 and maybe the Cards at #8 but I dont see Saban moving down any farther than that! Outside of maybe the top 10-12 picks this is the weakest 1st round of the last 5 years and we cant afford to trade down and miss out on Brown, Benson or Cadillac!

There hasn't been any indication that we would attempt to trade down...Saban has only been looking the top players of the draft at the combines, pro days and private workouts...right now it looks like we're leaning toward QB or RB...and we trade surtain b4 the draft we will have a great draft

I wouldn't be surprised if we traded down to 8 and then traded down to the Chargers or Texans pick(Texans really badly need Barron as they have no other viable option this year at LT, and they want to make sure they get him over Chargers or anyone else who might want him, hell even Cleveland might trade down with Washington and want to take him at 9, so it makes sense for the Texans). At 13 we'd stand a good chance at Benson, Rolle, Johnson, Merriman, or at the very worst Rogers/Jones or Travis Johnson(by far worst possible pick we can make, and it's not such a bad pick)

Back
Top Bottom