If we trade down with Minnnesota... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we trade down with Minnnesota...

Cadillac Williams and Elton Brown in the first round, then Wilkerson in Round 3 - to give our Running Game a big boost.

#7 - Cadillac Williams!

#18 - Marcus Spears, Shaun Cody, Mark Clayton or Erasmus James!

I doubt the Vikings will trade down...

If one of the top 2 WR's are still on the board then hopefully we will trade down again with San Diego and pick up some more picks this year and/or next year. Then at #12 we should take one of the top 3 RB's if one fell, otherwise Barron or Defense (Rolle, Merrimen, Johnson). At #18 trade down again to end of 1st and take Matt Jones.

I think the Fins will trade down with Minnesota. If they don't trade down again I think they'll either take the best RB left or pick Rolle. I think Rolle will give Fins a lot of options on moving someone into the free safety spot. Either Rolle or Poole could play that spot and do extremely well.

I think the RB position will be an open competition between Gordon, Williams and the rookie that will be drafted with one of the first day’s picks. (That includes KC's second round pick) Linehan likes to use more than one back so depth will be important.

We might even trade down again if that happens(probable if Ricky returns).

Back
Top Bottom