If we trade down with Minnnesota... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we trade down with Minnnesota...

fiedler fan..jk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we trade down with Minnesota, who do you think the Phins will take with the #7 overall? I'm just curious because I am a Dolphins fan from New York and luckily enough I am visiting Florida during the NFL Draft. It is very hard to find Dolphins's jerseys in New york and I deicded that I would pick up a jersey of the Dolphins 1st pick in this year's draft while in Florida. Who do you think the Dolhpins will take?

I'm hoping they don't trade down because I would love a Ronnie Brown Dolphins jersey.

fiedler fan..jk said:
I'm hoping they don't trade down because I would love a Ronnie Brown Dolphins jersey.

Carnells got better moves...and was a better back in college kept brown on the bench alot

If we trade down we could nab one of the top 3 rbs and then at the 18th pick we could draft Travis Johnson DT or maybe Thomas Davis SS/FS

To tell you the truth i have no idea who we will tkae if we trade down with the Vikes. But it wouldnt suprise me a bit if we draft Rolle and move him to FS.

honestly, i dont' see minny trading down with us.... they have two first rounders, and MANY holes to fill.... they NEED two first-round talents added to their team.

I see them keeping their picks... (maybe trading up 2 spots giving up their 7 overall and a later round pick or future pick) all to another team... tampa or maybe cleveland.

I don't see them moving up to the #2 overall.

If they want RB, there are 3 to choose from (ONE of which will be around at 7), if they want QB, well... they're out of luck (although guys like frye will be around in the bottom of the first), if they want WR, you have williams and edwards, and i predict one of them will be around the by the 7th... if not, that is what they might trade up to the 5th for....

but trade up to 2nd overall? there is no need for them too..

cadillac or benson... maybe johnson or rolle.

the latter pick... marcus spears, thomas davis, dan cody.

Jason Cole has responded to this question frequently

Jason Cole has responded to the question of Minnesota trading up and has consistently answered that they are not interested in doing it based on communication with the team. I realize they might say that regardless, but I would be surprised if they did so (pleasantly that is).

Lee2000

fiedler fan..jk said:
If we trade down with Minnesota, who do you think the Phins will take with the #7 overall? I'm just curious because I am a Dolphins fan from New York and luckily enough I am visiting Florida during the NFL Draft. It is very hard to find Dolphins's jerseys in New york and I deicded that I would pick up a jersey of the Dolphins 1st pick in this year's draft while in Florida. Who do you think the Dolhpins will take?

It's funny that the one time of year that all Dolphin fans in Florida would love to be in New York city, you're leaving to go to Florida.

fiedler fan..jk said:

This sounds crazy - but I think we might still have a very good shot at Ronnie Brown!

Wouldn't that be a phenomenal coup? I really think at least one of the 3 RB's would be available in the top 8. If not Brown, I'd take Cadillac at that point. I think Benson may go before this.

Well if you plan on getting a jersey of who ever we draft you better call up Dolphins HQ and order one special because who ever we draft there jersey isn't going to be in the store the next day.

ghost of marino said:
It's funny that the one time of year that all Dolphin fans in Florida would love to be in New York city, you're leaving to go to Florida.

]

not THIS Dolphin fan, speak for yourself there Canuk of the north :D

Why would Minnesota Trade up? If Williams and Edwards are gone they can get a WR at #18 or later in the Draft.

Back
Top Bottom