IF we traded Down. This would be a good RB to target | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF we traded Down. This would be a good RB to target

I especially like the part that says "will run through the wrong holes at times"

I go to Appalachian State and he ran well against us 3 years ago. The past 2 years we were able to keep him in check pretty well(85 and 59 yards respectively). He is a big bruiser though he is not an everydown back. Seems to tire in the fourth when he gets over 15-20 carries. Was 4th in the SOUTHERN conference in rushing. Maybe a fullback in the NFL. Every dowd half back NO WAY. He did even shine against our lack luster D this year.

TeeMoney said:
I especially like the part that says "will run through the wrong holes at times"

LOL well he seems like a good prospect in the late rounds...maybe if he doesnt get drafted we can sign him as a free agent.

He's an intriguing RB. Probably like Alstott- quicker, and decent hands. He's a straight kid so would be coachable. I don't think he'd be the only RB miami takes, but if Miami gets a back like Carnell then they may use a pick up a FB type. He definitely has potential and ability, if the desire is there he could be good.

chillwill3000 said:
The Citadel in not a military school, they do not require any type of military commitment.
thanks for being late to the party with your information - please read earlier posts in the thread.

chillwill3000 said:
The Citadel may be a military acedemy, but it is not a branch of the United States Armed Forces, so there is no type of active duty commitment to fulfill. I should know. I am active duty military.
I am active duty as well...

but being active duty military does not make you an expert on all things military.

nice try though.

Back
Top Bottom