If we were tanking shouldn't we start Rosen? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we were tanking shouldn't we start Rosen?

The first preseason game I watched him throw the ball in the air while falling down and got bailed on by Williams on a throw that should have been picked 99 times out of 100. He also had 0 passing TDs that game. Trust me, I'm believing my eyes. We're setting the bar real low here for performances I see.

I'm done arguing this. Rosen will eventually play and you'll see what he looks like. I just hope there aren't 200 excuses per game for his play like there was for Tannehill, but that's wishful thinking because I already know the offensive line is going to be the scapegoat no matter what.
Likewise, if Rosen proves he's the man against real NFL defenders, not college kids who will be driving FEDEX trucks, despite his dealing another porous OL, compromised assets around him, his 6th playbook going back to UCLA, any resulting whining about it or any unproven college QB will be put on ignore!

Rosen was never a first round quarterback and the only people jumping his jock now were RT17 haters. He’s got a very average skill set. He’s supposed to be some sort of genius, so until that point where he can process everything, he’s gonna look worse than a career journeyman qb

Back
Top Bottom