If we won the Superbowl.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we won the Superbowl....

People just don’t want to get their heads around we are adding by SUBTRACTING - we have picks and salary cap and we will be a top the division in three years maybe two years if Tom leaves Bill at the end of the year

We would all be thrilled with a super bowl win.

But that’s just not going to happen. And a lot of us would rather win 1 game and get the top qb coming out than go 8-8 or so again

We would all be thrilled with a super bowl win.

But that’s just not going to happen. And a lot of us would rather win 1 game and get the top qb coming out than go 8-8 or so again

I see it differently. If this roster got to 8-8:

A. We've got a legitimate coach
B. The defense was really good. The youngest roster in the NFL stepped up in a huge way.
C. Would love to see alot of W's when Rosen takes over and he stamps that he's our guy going forward.

We have an INSANE amount of draft capital to move wherever we want to. There are 4 legitimate first round QBs this year as well. Football season comes around once a year; I want to see some wins and for this team to exceed expectations.

I see it differently. If this roster got to 8-8:

A. We've got a legitimate coach
B. The defense was really good. The youngest roster in the NFL stepped up in a huge way.
C. Would love to see alot of W's when Rosen takes over and he stamps that he's our guy going forward.

We have an INSANE amount of draft capital to move wherever we want to. There are 4 legitimate first round QBs this year as well. Football season comes around once a year; I want to see some wins and for this team to exceed expectations.

Here Here!! That's what we ALL should strive for. We want to see if Flo and Rosen are the answer for this franchise. Who cares about a ****ing College QB who is a Lefty an a Junior an may not even come out to 2020 draft because his parents already said he needs to finish school. Tua is going to play his Senior year BANK IT and anybody who wants to wager me here I am here. Plus, he would not want to come here, he hates Miami. They need to solidify the OL before getting a QB. It would be stupid to draft QB and he gets injured behind it. Build from the inside out. We have 20 god**** picks in the next 2 years. They need to use them on other positions. Keep Rosen and Get any QB in 2020 not named Tua (because he won't be there). Get any QB in 2021 maybe Tua but then they will need a monster RT (I pass). Get Lawrence in 2022. Keep building the team till you nail it. They cannot settle for just one. But, I feel Rosen will be our Franchise QB. He is a young man still learning the offense once he is ready he will shine watch. Williams and him will be a duo they have great chemistry plus they played together before.

See I said 4-12 because of our daunting schedule an roster for this year but, **** if we somehow defy odds and get to 9 wins would anyone complain? **** NO! GO DOLPHINS!!!

Last edited:
People just don’t want to get their heads around we are adding by SUBTRACTING - we have picks and salary cap and we will be a top the division in three years maybe two years if Tom leaves Bill at the end of the year
Can you imagine the alimony one would pay the other......

Back
Top Bottom