If ya ask me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If ya ask me

nephinsfan

Pure white trash...god I love her!
Reaction score
That was an ugly game on both teams. I think it was a case of the jets just sucked a little less than the phins did today. If I were a Jet fan I would still be a little scared cause I dont care what anyone says, Pennington is not any where near where he was a few years ago, thier D is still crap. and they still have the second coming of Wanny at head coach.

as for the phins, Our O line still sucks, Chambers needs to catch more freakin balls and if we get double digit penalties one more time I am going on a sniper mission!:fire:

but hey, at least the patsies lost too!

The OL is still the Achilles of this teams success. If it doesn't show improvement, we will continue to suck. Everyone is complaining that Brown is a bust, well how can we tell yet..when has he had a sliver of daylight to go thru ?? The Jests DL not only controlled our run game but then proceeded to put pressure on Gus....Gus can't throw well when he has no pressure, so anytime he is pressured, he's even worse...and anyone who has watched Gus knows he cannot throw on the run. At least Ears could operate decently that way. That's getting off target on my assessment of the OL, but the if it doesn't improve soon, it'll be a long season...the D can't hold up when it gets no help from the O...(that has been proven the last 4 or 5 years)...

I hate losing to the Jests...just hate it...but our OL was so bad today that we couldn't dig ourselves out of the holes that we put ourselves into...

BTW...when is Saban going to blow up on one of the OLmen for the stupid mistakes (procedure, false starts, and holding) ?? That'll be worth watching when it occurs...

You hate losing to the Jets. I live in NJ!!! You are in NC. Think about how I feel.

I do not care about the loss. I care about how we lost. dropped balls. poor tackling. Poor coverage by Reggie Howard. We should not have let Martin get that many yards.

The deal is, the NY Jets are smiling again, but they are worse than last year and they think they are back on track. What they do not understand is that this division is going to wear everyone down inside of it.

I do not expect us to win every game and I am well aware that we are not a playoff team yet, but to not make plays when they are right in your grips when it counts really blows. If we lose while making plays and we fall short, thats allright (in a sense) but to FU like that is not acceptable to me.

Back
Top Bottom