If you are going to melt down... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you are going to melt down...

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Do it right, lose the next 2. Hopefully Seattle or Denver can win out, and we will miss the playoffs. You have to think draft choice now. I honestly don't want to see us lose another playoff game in the fashion we have for the last 4 years. I'm disgusted, I should probabaly stop typing.

I still think we would have a chance in the playoffs. Chances are we get the fourth seed, meaning we would face Baltimore in the first round, who is worse than the were last year. That game we could win. Second round we face Pittsburgh, who we would have a chance against. Third round- Oakland. In Oakland. We beat them once this year, why not again. And than we are in the SUPER BOWL! Keep your hopes up guys, I still think we can make some noise. We didn't play that badly today, we should of won. If the coaches make better calls, we will win games.

Thats just silly! What have you seen this year that would make you beleave this team has a shot in the playoffs? We have only beat 2 teams w/winning records all year. We have lost every big game all season. I hopeing to get a draft choice in side of 20.

This is what will happen

We will beat the Ravens in the first round...get all pumped up then get blown out in the 2nd round.

Thats just silly! What have you seen this year that would make you beleave this team has a shot in the playoffs? We have only beat 2 teams w/winning records all year. We have lost every big game all season. I hopeing to get a draft choice in side of 20.

Well, I saw them beat the Colts 41-6. I saw them beat the Raiders. I saw fourth quarter comebacks, and a passing game that has worked in some games. If we could stop the run, everyone would call us a Super Bowl team.

???????????????

i wouldnt say everyone.

how exactly would we score against the ravens, we only just sneak wins against worse defences ????????:confused:

Whatever team we play in the playoffs will kick our ass...we suck....our win against the colts showed how much they suck...I would be suprised if we could beat the lions

Whatever team we play in the playoffs will kick our ass...we suck....our win against the colts showed how much they suck...I would be suprised if we could beat the lions

How can you say a 9-5 team sucks? Damn, if we lose, we suddenly suck! Last time I checked, only good teams have winning records and go to the playoffs. We didn't play that badly out there. If we didn't fumble so damn much, we would have won. We will still go 11-5 since the next two teams we play suck and will get the 4 seed in the playoffs, and have a home game.

YOU WANT TO LOSE NOW?!?!?

That's ridiculous! As a Bills fan, we have a chance at the second pick, but no one on our boards WANTS to lose to get the draft pick! We still want to WIN!

DANG...talk about fair weather fans! Actually, you might just get your wish of losing all your remaining games...that would be sweet! ;)

I have some "ice melt" I could send you guys... I'm sure you won't need much. :D

Go ahead and reach into the freezer..I'm sure you got a million uses for that popsicle in there :lol: :evil:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Well, I saw them beat the Colts 41-6. I saw them beat the Raiders. I saw fourth quarter comebacks, and a passing game that has worked in some games. If we could stop the run, everyone would call us a Super Bowl team.

Raiders was a good game I'll give you that. The other comebacks, against the Seahawks, Bills, and Colts...I'm not impressed. We should have been winning thoose games the whole time, but once again we had penalties, fumbles, ints, and missed tackles. In the words of the comic book store guy "worst coaching ever"

We should have been beating the Bills and Colts (although the Colts aren't that bad, they have the offense), but the Seahawks really aren't a bad team at all. They have been doing well, and Shaun Alexander is amazing.

Let's face it guys and gals,
The DOLPHINS are not a very good football team!!Their record is an aberration. They CAN NOT WIN a BIG GAME!! The playoffs are all big games! The PHINS will definately bow out in the first round even if it is at home!! Especially if the RAVENS or JETS come. They might even get blown out!! I go for DRAFT PICKS!! Hopefully rebuild and get GARDNER healthy and some O-LINEMEN back and then draft a QUALITY OUTSIDE linebacker that can rome from sideline to sideline and take some pressure off Zach Thomas!! Why go through it! Get pumped for a playoff game and watch them CHOKE!!! Watch the PHINS make NO-NAMES all-stars!! Every smo in the NFL always have a good game against the PHINS!!Antowain Smith a perenial bust with the BILLS and no one can tackle him!!!I now understand why UNEDUCATED BILLS and JET fans call them THE FISH!!! That's what they looked like out of water on Saturday!!

:monkey: DOLPHINS ANNUAL DECEMBER AND PLAYOFF DEBACLE!!!

Back
Top Bottom