If you are interested in watching a poorly officiated game in favor of one team... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you are interested in watching a poorly officiated game in favor of one team...

X-Con said:
...watch a Spurs game.

Yeah, no kidding, the Nuggets got shafted last night. Melo's frustration at the end of the game is understood as far as i'm concerned.

Same thing can be said for the Pistons, and their pocket refs.

The Nuggets would've beat them if that game was called fair; no question about it. Denver got robbed.

KuD said:
Same thing can be said for the Pistons, and their pocket refs.

Hell yeah, no doubt about that.

I've always looked at the refs wrong for giving certain stars all the calls(especially Tim Duncan), but it's turning into a team issue. San Antonio and Detroit get all the calls without question. If you're gonna beat one of those teams, it better be by a margain, because the refs will gift wrap a close game.

I still feel the Nets would have won the title in '03 had the games not been called so one sided by the officials but a guy like duncan will always get the calls just like Shaq will usually always get the calls. I was pleasantly surprised that they actually called the amount of fouls on him this series b/c when he was a Laker he got away w/ just plowing through people and nothing was ever called though to be fair he does get hacked more than anyone else but b/c of his size it doesn't look like a foul and therefore he doesn't go to the line as much as he should.

LOL, it's happening again tonight.

I feel very bad for the Nuggets. Sure, they're big time underdogs...but my goodness, they are getting ripped for the second consecutive game.

This is such a crock of ****...everytime poor little Timmy gets the ball it's a ****ing foul

Well, Denver is only down 4 going into the 4th quarter. What's the Over/Under on how many cheap calls go the Spurs' way down the stretch? I have it at about 7, and I'm betting the over

Back
Top Bottom