If you are sick of hearing how great Pitts is? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you are sick of hearing how great Pitts is?

ALL ABOUT THE U , but pitts is my favorite player in this draft, superstar potential. But again I will say Grier doesn’t have the nuts or vision to draft pitts @ 3 because he sucks as a talent evaluator. If Grier and Flores draft pitts @ 3 I’ll be emotionally unstable 😂 and cry myself to sleep in absolute joy.

I'm just a college football fan, with a soft spot for LSU and a sort of Nittany Lions fan, but I've soured on them in recent years.
So I have no Florida Gator bias.
I think, and I am only basing this on the eye test and years and years of watching college football, literally nothing else.
I think Kyle Pitts could be a hall of fame player and the best player in this draft. I've been saying that for awhile now, and I believe it to be quite possible.
It's not a prediction, it is just a feeling about him based on what I've seen of him. I would trade down no lower than 8 and take him there.

Since WR is loaded for bear this year, I would target Pitts with our 1st pick and take a WR later. I don’t care if Grier takes him at #3 or trades back a few and takes him there. We need someone with his versatility and skill to put some fear in the defense!

Pitts is the highest graded slot wr in the draft.
.not just the best TE. Imo hes a mismatch everywhere we put him. Id draft dwayne eskridge or rondale moore in the 2nd round for the over the top speed. Got to come out of this draft with najee harris or javonte williams!

Back
Top Bottom