If you ask me, Wansted's days are numbered.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you ask me, Wansted's days are numbered..

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
yup thats right, i believe that by naming Fiedler the starter he's signing his own death certificate...Just like in Chicago, he's completely stubborn...He thought he can win with "his" guys and never bothered to make a "change"...

Sometimes i dont get it...I know what they see in B. Favre in GB, I know what they see in D. McNabb in Phili, I know what they see in M. Vick in Atl...and for those other teams that are trying to find a QB you dont see them sticking around with the same QB for 5 yrs when they dont produce....I just dont know what he sees in Fiedler , and if Fiedler was on another team he would've been gone by now...

Wansted your days are numbered, a change is needed and it's needed now...

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Predaphin34 said:
yup thats right, i believe that by naming Fiedler the starter he's signing his own death certificate...Just like in Chicago, he's completely stubborn...He thought he can win with "his" guys and never bothered to make a "change"...

Sometimes i dont get it...I know what they see in B. Favre in GB, I know what they see in D. McNabb in Phili, I know what they see in M. Vick in Atl...and for those other teams that are trying to find a QB you dont see them sticking around with the same QB for 5 yrs when they dont produce....I just dont know what he sees in Fiedler , and if Fiedler was on another team he would've been gone by now...

Wansted your days are numbered, a change is needed and it's needed now...

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
Wanny's days were numbered when he was hired!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom