If you could go back 2 years | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could go back 2 years

It's always easy to think about what you could do if you could go back in time.....I have not really liked any of our head coaching coaches since Don Shula retired. :(

The man Miami should have clearly hired was Brad Childress. Look at what he did with father time at QB and a lame backup from Baltimore at RB and tell me he isn't a good coach.
What exactly did he accomplish? He had a pretty lousy season in the league's worst division.

Well, to be honest, I kind of wanted Bates to get the job. Seemed kind of silly at the time, but not so silly now.

Given availability, let me see:

Lovie 13-3, Satan 6-10
Lovie in the playoffs, Satan in the armpit

Gee, I think I'd take Lovie!

What if Don Shula grew a mustache?

Didn't you trust Rolle Fingers back in the day?

What about Teddy Roosevelt?

Give mustaches a chance! I don't even have one, but I believe in them (I'm a beard man).

wait a minute....

...you have a beard, but not a moustache? Are you a special sect of the Amish that gets to use computers?

wait a minute....

...you have a beard, but not a moustache? Are you a special sect of the Amish that gets to use computers?

I have a moustache as part of the beard, but I just consider that having a beard as opposed to rocking the moustache look.

FYI: Lovie's contract with da'Bears ends after the nest loss. I don't hes signed an extension.

Back
Top Bottom