If you could have ANY college player right now, who would it be? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you could have ANY college player right now, who would it be?

Peterson is not in college.

And I'd take T Eric Winston from thaaaa U!!

Reggie Bush is no product of the system. He is a very rare talent.

Dubfire said:
Peterson is not in college.

And I'd take T Eric Winston from thaaaa U!!

Peterson is in college, he was up for the Heisman and he was only a freshman so I expect him to win it in the next couple years

Ted Ginn .... didn't get the hype that peterson got....and i'd certainly take peterson too. but Ted Ginn is the most explosive, electric impact player in college football, ane he can hurt you in more ways than just running the football.

byroan said:
He'd be the last person I'd want.

why? he's smart, mobile, and has a great arm... I project him to be the next Steve McNair or maybe better

nick19991 said:
why? he's smart, mobile, and has a great arm... I project him to be the next Steve McNair or maybe better

Isnt he 6-0?

Nice call on Ginn, afishfan.

He may not be the "all round" player you want, but hell, he could be the next Dante Hall, except with more size.

Ginn is awesome.

Leak does not have a great arm. Its average to below average which is going to hurt him at the next level.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Reggie Bush????

Are you kidding? Everyone on here talks about "product of the system," my Lord, you can't get any more POS than that.

ANY college player right now, you ask? I'll give you a few. (people that are NOT in THIS year's draft.)

1. Adrian Peterson
2. D'Brickashaw Ferguson
3. Matt Leinart
4. JaMarcus Russell
5. Orien Harris

:roflmao:

You HAVE to be kidding. If ANYONE is a product of the system and unbelievable talent around him, it's Matt Leinart (#3 on your list). You must not watch much USC football. I watch them a lot.

Same goes for Peterson - what did he do when he was against a good team? Got bottled up. Peterson was a horse, but he hasn't shown breakaway speed.

Bush - let me tell you something - how on earth can you say a "product of the system?" Did you see him play?

This guy has the most dominant, breakaway speed and the most phenomenal cutting ability in the open field I've seen in ten years. And, I watch college football pretty religiously. He has spectacular speed and he has tremendous moves!

Sorry, but your comment screams ignorance of the player.

nick19991 said:

Because I knew him. He's a "me" first type player.

Back
Top Bottom