"If you do what you've always done you will get what you have always gotten" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"If you do what you've always done you will get what you have always gotten"

dadick

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dont know who quoted it but it surely is one that is true in life. I think this will apply this year more than ever. I hate to say that but reality is reality.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.â€Â

- Albert Einstein

Muck said:
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.â€Â

-Albert Einstein

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Thanks Muck. I needed something to make me laugh.

Right on bud, couldnt be better said.

Actually, it won't be the same as the last four years. We have NO RUNNING GAME! No Lamar or Ricky to hand off too.

Things being the same as years past, we should expect to win 9-11 games this season with Wanny and Jay. Without a run game though, it will be more like 7-9 games.

Things have changed people. They just got WORSE! :yell: :cry:

If doing the same thing will get us a 4-2 or 5-2 start on this season then I'm all for it.

That's what it's gotten for us the past three years.

Deus Ex Dolphin said:
Actually, it won't be the same as the last four years. We have NO RUNNING GAME! No Lamar or Ricky to hand off too.

Things being the same as years past, we should expect to win 9-11 games this season with Wanny and Jay. Without a run game though, it will be more like 7-9 games.

Things have changed people. They just got WORSE! :yell: :cry:
Fiedler took us to a 9-3 start in 2001 with Lamar Smith running for 3.2 yards a pop...

inFINSible said:
Fiedler took us to a 9-3 start in 2001 with Lamar Smith running for 3.2 yards a pop...

Correction......a great defense got us to 9-3....Fiedler just managed games great.....

I just do not feel comfortable with the guaranteed interception a game....

Section126 said:
Correction......a great defense got us to 9-3....Fiedler just managed games great.....

I just do not feel comfortable with the guaranteed interception a game....
What?? He managed games great??

So, if we don't get to 9-3 this year, it's the defenses' fault, right?

Same to you pigskinguy....if the defense is too old now, does that mean it's Jay's fault if we don't get to 9-3?

inFINSible said:
What he managed games great?? So, if we don't get to 9-3 this year it's the defenses' fault, right?

Same to you pigskinguy....if the defense is too old now, does that mean it's Jay's fault if we don't get to 9-3?

You should know by now Infins...EVERYTHING is Jay's fault.

Infins, remember my tuna sandwich analogy......

inFINSible said:
What he managed games great?? So, if we don't get to 9-3 this year it's the defenses' fault, right?

No but my point is The defense won't be able to buoy Feidelr like they did then. This team will need to rely on the QB for more points and more big plays also. Not things I expect to see out of Feidler.......but Feeley?????????????

pigskinguy said:
Tuna Sandwich?????????

Jay Fiedler is as reliable as a Tuna Sandwich.........

A Tuna Sandwich that you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 4 consecutive years.

pigskinguy said:
No but my point is The defense won't be able to buoy Feidelr like they did then. This team will need to rely on the QB for more points and more big plays also. Not things I expect to see out of Feidler.......but Feeley?????????????
you really want to see Feeley trotted out there against Tennessee at this point in his development?

Back
Top Bottom