"If you do what you've always done you will get what you have always gotten" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"If you do what you've always done you will get what you have always gotten"

Section126 said:
Jay Fiedler is as reliable as a Tuna Sandwich.........

A Tuna Sandwich that you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 4 consecutive years.

Jay Feidler = Tuna Sandwiches. :roflmao: :roflmao:

inFINSible said:
you really want to see Feeley trotted out there against Tennessee at this point in his development?
So when is a good time to trot him out there? When will he be developed? I hope soon enough to save the season.

inFINSible said:
Fiedler took us to a 9-3 start in 2001 with Lamar Smith running for 3.2 yards a pop...

Well right now, both Minor and Morris have a combine 2.6 YPA in the Pre Season...

Minor had 2.0 against 1st string defenses and Morris for the most part had his 3.3 YPA against the backup defenses...

I hope the line gets to gel fast, cause the 8-men-in-the box and the run blitzes are comming...

dadick said:
Dont know who quoted it but it surely is one that is true in life. I think this will apply this year more than ever. I hate to say that but reality is reality.

This was originally quoted by the comedienne Moms Mabley.

Disnardo said:
Well right now, both Minor and Morris have a combine 2.6 YPA in the Pre Season...

Minor had 2.0 against 1st string defenses and Morris for the most part had his 3.3 YPA against the backup defenses...

I hope the line gets to gel fast, cause the 8-men-in-the box and the run blitzes are comming...
That is exactly what will happen. And we already know Feidler is unable to take advantage by going deep.

Muck said:
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.â€Â

- Albert Einstein

I thought George Santayana said that.

Disnardo said:

I didn't see him backing off 8 men in the box in 2001.

Pardon me for trying to point out a reason that this may work out. Be my guest to try and bust every point I make with speculation but, it doesn't make what I'm saying any less real.

He's done it before and he could do it again, if other factors hold up their end of the bargain.

Jay Fiedler QB #9
clear.gif

Moms Mabley?? Where in the wide world of sports did you find that? I searched all over & notta. Good work though.

Rick 1966 said:
I thought George Santayana said that.

No, Santayana's quote was that those who did not remember the rest were condemned to repeat it.

Personally, I don't think we're in for a repeat of the past four years. With no quality RB and an inexperienced offensive line, I think Fiedler can get us to 4-12.

Back
Top Bottom