"If you don't report, you're sitting out baby. We're not playing you.'' | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"If you don't report, you're sitting out baby. We're not playing you.''

And oh yea. Why do you guys want Ted Ginn JR. He is trash. He has speed but, struggles in route running. If you ask me Chambers and Booker are top notch and Hagan is supposed to be a good player. I would like to get one more guy but, only if he is better than Hakim and Hagan. Hakim could be pushed back to a #5 or maybe not even make the team. Hagan could be a bust or could blossom into a good player. One good way to find out would be let him get out there when we go 3 wide, putting him and Booker outside with Chambers in the slot.

what happens if we have another hold out ?

with big wayne giving his show up on time speech how would things shake out if we draf another knothead and he holds out? will wayne be pissed off and do something or will we be hearing the same speech next year.
regardless i think the agents need to be reined and regulated in some fashion.

with big wayne giving his show up on time speech how would things shake out if we draf another knothead and he holds out? will wayne be pissed off and do something or will we be hearing the same speech next year.
regardless i think the agents need to be reined and regulated in some fashion.

Couldnt agree with you more. Hopefully he sticks to his guns and doesnt let them play.

all talk!.......there is no way in hell they let a top 10 pick sit out all year just because he doesnt sign on time, the agents know its all talk, so does mister H

Is that the only way he can get involved in HIS organization? Pathetic!
Our #9 plays this year hands down.

good article bro... I liked it...but... will he actually "do" it? It would be nice to see someone take a stand but lordy would we all be crying if our first pick sat out. "He" would re-enter the draft... would we get any compensation I wonder...

and who the hell one starred you ??

he needs to stop bluffing. he bluffed last year iwth allen n still is.

plus if he doenst play why would he re enter the draft? hes under contract.

Wh On Pardon The Interuption

They are saying WH is bluffing about the #1st round picks .
Says he want the picks to be here or not play.
They kinda say that until he makes that real its just words.

Hope WH is not playing and makes this team a contender.
And if you want to holdout then there will be ramifications.

Hope WH and Cam get this all together.

GO DOLPHINS........#!

why wouldnt he be bluffing. he did say something similar last year. not to the full effect, but something similar.

what happend with Jason Allen?

he needs to stop bluffing. he bluffed last year iwth allen n still is.

plus if he doenst play why would he re enter the draft? hes under contract.

if we do not sign him he goes back into the draft and we get nothing

Back
Top Bottom