if you had to choose but could only have 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if you had to choose but could only have 1

joeharley

Practice Squad
Reaction score
who would you take right now, surtain or madison?

my choice is surtain. i love the way he covers underneath and is more physical than madison.

This is from the new ESPN mag with Ricky and co. on the cover, "Patrick Surtain may get more respect from opponents, but the fans have spoken: 75.8% say Sam Madison is the top corner on the Fins."

Thankfully...we have BOTH and this is all meaningless drivel. I am glad we have both...

Originally posted by phins054
Thankfully...we have BOTH and this is all meaningless drivel. I am glad we have both...

We have them both for now, but that may change next season... we'll probably have to lose one of them due to cap restraints.. correct me if I'm wrong, but probably Madison will exit to FA....

Glad to see I have pissed in all the newbies Wheaties...

My point is that we do have both, we don't have to pick and chose.

Wharf...I know we face cap hell next year, BUT Madison signed a contract that is a fairly lengthy one with weird options to it. He will not be a FA next year. Surtain might be, but NOT Madison. Most of our cap issues are tied in with Madison, Thomas, Taylor, and Bowens. Most of these guy, I am sure will restructure their deals to stay here and be contenders. JMHO...:evil:

Is that clue enough for you Harley?!?...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by phins054
Wharf...I know we face cap hell next year, BUT Madison signed a contract that is a fairly lengthy one with weird options to it. He will not be a FA next year. Surtain might be, but NOT Madison.

I stand corrected...I think we can be certain, however, that we will lose at least one major player on D next year... maybe Pat... Maybe Zach...maybe someone else... but having the luxury of both Sam and Pat in the secondary may not be something that lasts forever.....
I'm not trying to be fatalistic... just realistic...

duh, like i did not know the money was tied up in madison,zach, bowens and taylor.

who cares?

i was just trying to get an opinion on who everyone liked best out of the 2. just curious.

like i said get a clue.

I can agree with that...I feel that Bowens is the likliest to be let go...we left him out for the expansion draft (with his 8 mil a year price tag), he re did his contract to lower the cap # and stay here. I see the other doing this to stay here. I can't imagine ZT playing on another team, Most of these guys should be Fins for life...JMHO

Originally posted by joeharley
duh, like i did not know the money was tied up in madison,zach, bowens and taylor.

who cares?

i was just trying to get an opinion on who everyone liked best out of the 2. just curious.

like i said get a clue.

If you don't like peoples opinions...then DON'T ask for them...

Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies...:goof:

Back
Top Bottom