IF you had to choose ONE WR...WHO would it be? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF you had to choose ONE WR...WHO would it be?

Which WR if you could only choose ONE?

• Amari Cooper

Votes: 184 53.2%
  • Kevin White

Votes: 65 18.8%
  • Devante Parker

Votes: 41 11.8%
  • Jaelen Strong

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Breshad Perriman

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • Phillip Dorsett

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • Rashad Greene

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dorial Green-Beckham

Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Devin Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson Agholor

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • Sammie Coates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devin Funchess

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like Laundry could top this class, I was excited about the receivers last year...this years class is just underwhelming. I don't think any of them would go in the first round last year.

... The only White thing about Kevin was the powder under his nose when I ran into him at the club this past weekend.

1. Cooper (pipe dream, with the trade up)
2. Parker (over White. I wouldn't want to trade up for White, and I think Parker will be the better receiver in the pros anyway. Great route runner, can get deep, great hands, great red zone target. Exactly what this team has been needing).
3. Dorsett - Assuming we would be taking him round 2

And as an aside, I don't think we will trade up. I'm pretty terrified Minnesota or Cleveland will end up taking Parker.

Last edited by a moderator:
If its BPA Its Cooper, but I'm not a fan of giving up What it would cost (a future 1st plus more?) to get up into the top 3 and ahead of Oakland. I choose Jalen Strong, because I like him, but also I am a fan of trading back and collecting a 3rd back. Strong is someone I saw play a few times this yr and came away impressed. I'd try to trade back into the high 20's and take him, but if they traded back and took Kendricks and waited on WR until Day 2 I'd be fine with that as well.

Sammie Coats, as an Auburn fan, would be Nice. He is a big play guy. Rd 3 and I'm taking him.

i live near charlotte myself, i think i was there too fintastic. he was doing it during the rousey ufc ppv if i remember correctly. so packed guess he figured he could sneek in unnoticed. guess we were the only ones that had broken the sill.

but wr if we go first round pick, i want to trade down and get DGB if we HAVE to pick a wr in the first round. im hoping hes boom over bust. but my desired choice for about 2-3 years now is i want the fins to pick up justin hardy out of ecu. i think he's a landry clone with his hands and routes and it plays into tannehills strengths. if not him maybe jamison crowder out of Duke. a local boy out of my hometown of monroe nc. think hes projected as as possible late 2nd early 3rd, hardy is projected 3rd

I think the real question here is how high is each person willing to go to get a WR assuming that is the pick. That would be a totally different Poll.

Depending on the cost, Cooper. I like White, but Cooper is really the only one I'd be willing to move up to get unless White falls to within reach (not altogether out of the question). If we did move down and landed that coveted, all-powerful 3rd round pick, the ASU homer in me would like Strong, who would immediately make our redzone offense better, especially if Cameron stays healthy.

At 14, I'd be happy with Parker (among several other potential picks in other positions at that spot).

You asked for one, I gave you three/sorta four. :lol:

I don't think a lot of people voting here have seen Kevin White play in an actual game. Amari Cooper is understandable but anybody voting for another WR outside of White or Cooper is nuts.

you could talk me into sammie coates in round 4 but you couldn't talk me into that in the first 2 days of the draft...

Cooper hands down. He's ready right now to contribute in the pro's. I was absolutely in LOVE with Dorsett in round 2 before we traded for Stills. Like Hoops, I believe it was him, I took Dorsett off my board as well after the trade, Stills brings the same thing to the table. Smith still intrigues me for some reason.

Also, I saw Kevin White at Chucky Cheese doing lines in between Skee Ball rounds. He's a washed up drunk, who does coke too.

Perriman at 14 if I had to pick a receiver. Not moving up. I do like some of the receivers that could be there in the 2nd round, however. Some of these receivers that could go in the 2nd round...Coates, DGB or Agholor are very interesting.

At the beginning of the off season, I felt that the 2nd round would have plenty of options for us at WR, but now, post combine with the hype machine rolling for playmakers, I think this will be another very heavy top 40 for WRs. I wouldn't be surprised at all if 7 or 8 wide outs are picked by the time we select at 47. Dorsett and Coates may be there, but I'd be shocked if DGB or Agholor are.
At this point, I'm rooting for us to trade down into the 20s, pick up another 2nd and target a guy like Agholor at the bottom of round 1.

Amari Cooper has the best skill-set of any WR I have ever evaluated and I would not be the least bit shocked if he ends up as the best receiver in the league. Day One, he is an All-Pro WR.

I think Devin Smith is getting overlooked by a lot of people. He's a deep ball receiver, but he's also 6'0 and has good hands. I think there are a number of good receivers in the draft, but I think Smith could have as much of an impact on a team as any of the receivers that go ahead of him. I think at worse he becomes a Torrey Smith or Miles Austin type of player.

Back
Top Bottom