IF you had to choose ONE WR...WHO would it be? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF you had to choose ONE WR...WHO would it be?

Which WR if you could only choose ONE?

• Amari Cooper

Votes: 184 53.2%
  • Kevin White

Votes: 65 18.8%
  • Devante Parker

Votes: 41 11.8%
  • Jaelen Strong

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Breshad Perriman

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • Phillip Dorsett

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • Rashad Greene

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dorial Green-Beckham

Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Devin Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson Agholor

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • Sammie Coates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devin Funchess

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Devin Smith is getting overlooked by a lot of people. He's a deep ball receiver, but he's also 6'0 and has good hands. I think there are a number of good receivers in the draft, but I think Smith could have as much of an impact on a team as any of the receivers that go ahead of him. I think at worse he becomes a Torrey Smith or Miles Austin type of player.

Or a Kenny Stills type player.

If I get one WR it's White. He does all the stuff Cooper can do but is a better physical specimen.

I feel like Laundry could top this class, I was excited about the receivers last year...this years class is just underwhelming. I don't think any of them would go in the first round last year.

you like him so much that you can't even spell his name right....jeeks man, this is a player from your team....

you like him so much that you can't even spell his name right....jeeks (??) man, this is a player from your team....

You failed to capitalize the beginning of your sentences, a basic concept in both English and German. Further, you were a little heavy on the ellipses with unnecessary extra periods and incorrectly used the word "jeeks," unless you were discussing geocaching.

Check out these Laundry highlights...

tumblr_ls1pebBhvr1qhgmnco1_500.gif

giphy.gif

GIF-Doing-laundry.gif

anigif_enhanced-18477-1405437383-35.gif

I'd give up #14, a 2016 1st, and a 4th this year for Cooper. Rare true #1 wide receiver that can anchor your passing game. Dominant at all three levels and in the red zone. Don't be shocked when he's better than Odell Beckham.

White all the way. I watched every WVU game last year. He is a beast. Will be considered one of the best WR in the NFL by the end of the season.

White all the way. I watched every WVU game last year. He is a beast. Will be considered one of the best WR in the NFL by the end of the season.

Amari carved you guys up pretty good. I love Kevin White, but he's not better than Amari Cooper.

White , (I deny homerism)........because of the huge upside, came in as a raw JUCO transfer,
esssentially played one season, showed the talent to be a top 10 pick in the draft

While nothing is certain, going forward you have to assume the man has not come near
his full potential.

At the NFL level.......experience & upcoaching in technique, route running etc ( WVU not a haven for position coaches)
going to make him a force to be reckened with

Amari Cooper = Torry Holt.

The answer to your question is Cooper. I would absolutely give up 14 and 47 or 14 and our first next year for him. He's that kind of special talent.

Why all the hype on Cooper? If he was the best WR in the draft he'd be #1 on everybody's board. He isn't gonna moss two corners in traffic like White will.

I want Cooper, but Rashad Greene would not be a bad consolation prize

[video=youtube;38vF4Ix7_A4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38vF4Ix7_A4[/video]

Hey, there are a lot of decent WR's in the mid rounds of this draft. Many I would be happy to draft.

But if you are asking who I would like to have, that is Amari Cooper. Polished route runner, good separation with soft hands and great run after the catch ability. Plug and play all day.

Why all the hype on Cooper? If he was the best WR in the draft he'd be #1 on everybody's board. He isn't gonna moss two corners in traffic like White will.

Actually.. He has. And he will.

I wish more people would check out his highlights when he didn't have a converted RB throwing to him

Back
Top Bottom