If you lead at halftime by 7 or 7+... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you lead at halftime by 7 or 7+...

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...The Bills will win...it is a fact. Drew and Moulds, and Price, and Reed, and Henry, and Williams and Remiersma all play when we are down

Vikings- down by 10

Bears- Down by 6

Texans- Down by 14

All which we won--- I believe if we are winning at the half (unless its by like 17) you have a chance of beating us in the 2nd half.

Ok, since we are not the:
Vikings -
Bears -
Texans -

How does what they do/don't do figure into how we'll play against the Bills? From what you're saying Ricky should have over 150yds because he did against the Jets, or Jay should come back from surgery and pass for over 300yds.

In fact, what you've done last week has little effect to the next week as you're playing a different team with a different game plan and has different players with different talent sets. And thats not to mention a different stadium with different fans and different weather (non-dome).

Just because the Bills are, on average, down in the first half does not automatically mean they're going to win.

Just my 2cents

Well, IceStorm, you said it a lot more nicely than I would have. My post would have included the words, useless, idiotic, moron, pointless, and nonfactor. I'll let the viewers decide where and how the words would have been used......

This is guy is out of his mind. Our defense rank better then all those team. I just waiting for sunday. On defense I see solid play but offense I think everyone ready to see what plays out.

Originally posted by Quizlet
...The Bills will win...it is a fact. Drew and Moulds, and Price, and Reed, and Henry, and Williams and Remiersma all play when we are down

Vikings- down by 10

Bears- Down by 6

Texans- Down by 14

All which we won--- I believe if we are winning at the half (unless its by like 17) you have a chance of beating us in the 2nd half.

In the NFL, believe it or not, the winner is the one with the most points at the end of the game. Not who has the least amount of points at halftime, or who has more at halftime. I just thought you might want to know that little tidbit of information.

He must be having mullet problems as he's obviously either, a) the grammatical equivalent to a six year old, b) on either crack, heroin, or both, or c) all of the above.

Answer: C- All of the above.

Go back home Piglet or whatever your name is and have your mommy write you some new smack before trying to run it over here in big boy land.

Vikings- down by 10

Bears- Down by 6

Texans- Down by 14

WOW, the cowchips came back on 3 of the worst teams in football. :goof:

Let's talk about why the CowChips were even down by 14 the the NCAA division II Houston Texans!

DAMN, I will give you credit for coming in here and posting something that stupid. You're brave, clueless but brave.

Vikings- down by 10

Bears- Down by 6

Texans- Down by 14

None of those defenses come close to ours. You logic sucks, not to mention that this game is in MIAMI. We will beat you guys and Bledsoe will look silly. Your 3-3 record speaks for itself. Not to mention that you could easily be 1-5. The Bills suck. You have a good offense, but have not been truly tested by a top 5 defense. But you will this week, and you notice that come Sunday you will be 3-4 and we will be 6-1 goinginto the bye week. Sucks to be the Bills!!

:monkey: BILLS!!!!

What kinda name is Quizlet anyways?? Sounds like a f*cked up name for a chicken nugget or something!!

"Yes, I'd like large Coke, a Medium french fry, and a 6 piece Quizlet with Sweet and Sour Sauce."

Originally posted by chambers84
What kinda name is Quizlet anyways?? Sounds like a f*cked up name for a chicken nugget or something!!

:rofl: :lol: :lol: Quizlet must have :drinker: before posting his comment.

Vikings- down by 10

Bears- Down by 6

Texans- Down by 14

Our defense is better than all of those teams, Chicago isn't that good against the pass and the Texans and Vikings just suck. You also have to remember that you are playing in Miami, and our corners will prevent you from getting back in the game if we are winning, we haven't blown a halftime lead yet this year, and we have played better teams than Buffalo.

Originally posted by chambers84
"Yes, I'd like large Coke, a Medium french fry, and a 6 piece Quizlet with Sweet and Sour Sauce."
ROFLMAO, 84. Don't get yourself banned now.

Back
Top Bottom