If you look a Michigan Schedule there is a good chance Harabuagh doesn't make it past this season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you look a Michigan Schedule there is a good chance Harabuagh doesn't make it past this season

motormouthmaz

Rookie
Reaction score
They could barely beat Army and they do not play an unranked team the rest of the season. Maybe we get Harabaugh with a load of picks and cap room? Thoughts?

If Ross wants to eat four years of Flores’ contract (and whatever he’d need to pay Grier if he’d be booted too), then I guess it’s his business.

However, I never assume that Ross, or anyone associated with this team, is making the right decision until we see the fruits of said decision.

Not sure he is the answer if he can't even win at Michigan, but he did have success in the NFL with QBs considered to be only slightly above average. I'd gladly take him over what we have now and its probably the only way Ross could hire someone that is even mildly competent.

I know it's a different job in college but he's honestly sucked at Michigan.

The problem he is having at Michigan is he isn't getting the blue chippers that Michigan once got. They are going to other schools now.

I would take Jim. Most would not. I would also take Jeff Fisher and most would not. Flores is not the guy. To loose the room this quick is unreal. This team needs a good GM and Head coach. A young group also needs a proven coach who will command the room.

Back
Top Bottom