If you love Finheaven... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you love Finheaven...

not sure of the requirements, but another possible option could be amazon smile. I know my family uses it for all our purchases on amazon and a percentage goes back to the group identified in our amazon account. Might be worth a look?

Getting ready for a big international move, so gotta watch the cash at the moment, but will be chipping in more once we're settled. In the meantime, I would absolutely use the Amazon link. I do most of my shopping via Amazon, particularly for school stuff ($$$$$$$$).

Thank you guys for being so generous this month! I can't tell you how much this site means to me personally, It's like a second home where even if i'm having a bad day, I know I can come here and find something that helps with my day, or helps with a team loss etc. And it's almost like a family member that i've helped to grow and watched it change and mature over the years. Love comes to mind.

A quick update, we should be able to provide a portal soon for both ebay and amazon that if you use it, and you buy something Finheaven will get a kickback. So shopping at places you already shop will help keep this place open too!

Back
Top Bottom