If you love Finheaven... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you love Finheaven...

Thanks for all that you bring to the site bro. John

John I would consider making this thread normal and not sticky, i think it would get more traffic that way. I don't think many posters use the new posts feature.

John I would consider making this thread normal and not sticky, i think it would get more traffic that way. I don't think many posters use the new posts feature.
I appreciate the thoughts bro. If the thread gets unsticky'ed then it will definite get lost in all the other posts. This thread has been viewed 8,314 times.

[QUOTE="SCall13, post:

That said: I just VIPed[/QUOTE]

Well I apprciate the VIP signup.

But as a centre right, christian, socially conserative mod... well im kind of alarmed to learn that the mods dont like christian conseratives :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I apprciate the VIP signup.

But as a centre right, christian, socially conserative mod... well im kind of alarmed to learn that the mods dont like christian conseratives :(
Dude 3 of our mods are Christian conservatives. We have a good balance and debate every issue before we take action. I don't see an issue. We try to be fair. Its also a football forum first and foremost

Scall, we go back a long way as long time members, so if you have a beef or something against a mod or even an admin, we both know this isn't the forum to discuss it. I don't mind that you brought it up, i'll just say this is the first I've heard about your issue.

I would donate but i am literally poor living with family. Why Can't the staff look to contacting the team? I have been reading your great posts and i like it here better then phinsider .Like way better. Why do the other teams sites ask to join VIP? I just promise if i can get a card . which i owe $ on for student loans and i still cannot find a good job. ..... I will 100 sign up asap.

Back
Top Bottom