If you love Finheaven... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you love Finheaven...

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
And many of us do, then once again I have to stress the importance of joining VIP, and/or donating a few dollars to keep this thing going. Folks the ad servers and few VIP and donators we do have do NOT cover the cost of keeping the lights on. There is a very real danger that this place could turn off the lights and leave us forever, what we've built here as a community is nothing short of amazing, and something i've been proud to support for years of my life.

Please, please take this seriously, join VIP and then donate a few extra dollars.

Is there any way to make it more obvious the "forum error enforced thread" page is trying to redirect you to read this thread, and not actually an error page? I'm embarrassed to admit I already deleted all of my internet history trying to figure out what was going on and then just left for the day figuring there was a problem with the forum, then came back and wondered how the heck other people were posting on threads.

Is there any way to make it more obvious the "forum error enforced thread" page is trying to redirect you to read this thread, and not actually an error page? I'm embarrassed to admit I already deleted all of my internet history trying to figure out what was going on and then just left for the day figuring there was a problem with the forum, then came back and wondered how the heck other people were posting on threads.
most of the addons for xenforo are paid, and well, we don't have a budget for addons at this time, so free is what we get. and with free....

Il chip in when im paid next week

I made a donation with Paypal not too long ago, but I don't see a 'donator' under my avatar. Is there a system error?

I made a donation with Paypal not too long ago, but I don't see a 'donator' under my avatar. Is there a system error?
Thank you for your donation! Donator is a badge that we haven't re-implemented. If you want VIP privileges, you'd have to click on the JOIN VIP link at the top of the page.

Why doesn't the forum add an Amazon Associates shopping link so users can make their amazon purchases through FH? During the holidays I guarantee it would earn the forum several thousand dollars in affiliate commissions and it costs users nothing. It's a very simple thing to do for some extra cash.

http://www.amazon.com/associates

Why doesn't the forum add an Amazon Associates shopping link so users can make their amazon purchases through FH? During the holidays I guarantee it would earn the forum several thousand dollars in affiliate commissions and it costs users nothing. It's a very simple thing to do for some extra cash.

http://www.amazon.com/associates

Great suggestion. I always forget to follow these links but I would make a point of doing it for FH

Great suggestion. I always forget to follow these links but I would make a point of doing it for FH

I would too. It's a great way to support a place.

The link could even be added as a sticky bar at the top of the page so people would know about it. During holidays, given the consistent traffic that FH gets and the many devoted users, they could easily get several thousand dollars from Amazon affiliate commissions.

Two thumbs up. May be the Wildbill can create a badge for member who is a frequent Amazon shopper through finheaven. I for one exclusively shop at Amazon, and would like to go through finheaven portal.

Amazon affiliate is a great idea. Times are difficult but I'll find a way to get the VIP this month
I'll see about adding a link. I think we had one before that kinda got phased out with the old format.

I’m a donator, super donator and VIP, but I just donated $25 more bucks, cuz I couldn’t live without you guys! Well I’m sure I could continue to live, but I’d be even more miserable without you all, in this “Fins Football Hell” we all share and choose to live in!!

Back
Top Bottom