If you love Finheaven... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you love Finheaven...

Think I have chipped in a couple of times over the last few months, but the teams Cutler madness forced me to use up a lot of bandwith showing them the error in their ways. Here is a small donation (and a very accurate note) towards the server costs

fh.png

Last edited:
You want to up your game along with a free social sparkler and
041116-abigail-ratchford-primary-2.jpg

Join VIP!

Last edited:
Please be a part of the solution and support this great site. Ask yourself this; Where would you go if Finheaven had to shut its doors?

I've changed the donation bar to reflect our monthly bills of 650. Guys I realize you can point to vip members and say we don't need 650 a month with VIP offset, but there has been a running deficit for a few years, because lets face it, in page ads don't pay crap, and us getting 650 in donations a month would go a long way to paying back the owner.

Bill perhaps the site needs to go to paid membership only. I know it doesn’t want to put it may need to take place.
that would cut down on bandwidth, but I worry that would be too high of a price to cut back on new members who might bring a passion and conversation worth paying attention to. we can certainly entertain locking down more areas and limiting free to just the main.

Brothers $2.00 a month to join VIP and help support the site. Please do so if you can so the site can keep its doors open for all to enjoy.

If I'm still when the season begins I will sign up for the annual pass! So far so good !

If you are looking for a way to help support the site then join VIP. You will definitely get your monies worth and have some great insight, conversations, and Brother Lurking's hotties.

Back
Top Bottom