If you love Finheaven... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you love Finheaven...

I think what people really need to understand is that we aren't soliciting money to get new equipment or move servers or buy software, we're asking for donations to cover the shortfall of VIP subs and the fact that advertising on the internet really doesn't pay out since many members use an ad blocker etc.

Please help keep the doors open for all to enjoy. Those brothers that are using ad blocker why not join VIP and help support the site. We need more of the family support as there is a small group of us that are giving back to the site financially and time wise as staff members.

I would pick a number and make it a goal to try and hit that number by, for example, kickoff of the opening game of the year. So between now and then we are trying to raise x amount. 10k, for example, and the top bidder gets all kinds of respect and recognition and 2 and 3rd place as well. Maybe it can be a type of contest where we are all competing for a raffle prize. An example could be a great piece of Dolphin memorabilia. $100 bucks=100 tickets, sell a total of 10,000 tickets. If 10k is too high a number, go for 5k, it might be fun.

My wife has me by the balls when it comes to money, but I would take surveys or whatever if that could somehow put money towards the site. Is there any way to help like that?

I would pick a number and make it a goal to try and hit that number by, for example, kickoff of the opening game of the year. So between now and then we are trying to raise x amount. 10k, for example, and the top bidder gets all kinds of respect and recognition and 2 and 3rd place as well. Maybe it can be a type of contest where we are all competing for a raffle prize. An example could be a great piece of Dolphin memorabilia. $100 bucks=100 tickets, sell a total of 10,000 tickets. If 10k is too high a number, go for 5k, it might be fun.

We do have a monthly goal to basically keep the lights on which is 2 k in new donations or VIP memberships. Most months we fall way short and our owner Henrik generously picks up the tap
That is a good idea about a memorabilia auction

My wife has me by the balls when it comes to money, but I would take surveys or whatever if that could somehow put money towards the site. Is there any way to help like that?

Not sure what you could do however each month members donate VIP memberships to other deserving guys so start posting some good stuff and you may get a sponsor

Maybe we could do a finheaven garage sale where we can sell dolphins stuff like kids jerseys or something? I have a bunch of stuff and I'm done making kids so... maybe something like that?

Not gonna knock any of those ideas guy but keep this in mind. It's less than $2 a month to join VIP ($20 a year) If you have any old Fins stuff sell something on Ebay and split the profit with wifey. She'll be happy and you'll have a few bucks to go VIP for a year

Win win brother :)

Join VIP today!

12_PineappleSculpin-1.png

if you donate a membership are you on tap for them on auto withdrawl lol. was getting ready to say I;l prob donate one next weekend (im working a ****ton of OT this week)
That will be appreciated brother! We are always looking at adding great quality to VIP. Don't work too hard. Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom