If you love Finheaven... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you love Finheaven...

I believe there is an option on paypal to make it one time or recurring crump. If not you can make a note and cancel it before it renews in a year.
i made that mistake a few years ago and my donated account got renewed on my dime, No biggie but it's something to be aware of.

I believe there is an option on paypal to make it one time or recurring crump. If not you can make a note and cancel it before it renews in a year.
i made that mistake a few years ago and my donated account got renewed on my dime, No biggie but it's something to be aware of.
Yes after you do a donation you can go back in paypal and remove the reoccurring transaction.

That will be appreciated brother! We are always looking at adding great quality to VIP. Don't work too hard. Have a great day!

Been getting my ass handed to me this week. Looking at a 67 hour week. Already go 56 in. Hours dont bother me, I just like them better when its spent playing on finheaven, not sweating my balls off

Been getting my *** handed to me this week. Looking at a 67 hour week. Already go 56 in. Hours dont bother me, I just like them better when its spent playing on finheaven, not sweating my balls off
My last job two and half years ago i use to average 115 hours every two weeks and I was salary.

My last job two and half years ago i use to average 115 hours every two weeks and I was salary.

oh man that sucks. The person who I replaced was salaried so I thought it was be a salaried job. but man im glad its not. I was putting in 75's last year for awhile til he said "naaa you don't need that many hours (which I really didn't) and my wife said you're slowing down, you are miserable. I worked from 4 am -7pm most days.

but back to topic, ill drop a few bucks in a little while, I just came on to look for CK's podcast so I can listen to it while I work in shop. I do need an admin to make sure I've paid my dues this year (I rarely look at my bank account to check transactions), so I don't know if its came out or not. if not then $25 will go to me and $25 will go to someone else. if im good on my membership then ill donate 2 memberships, I just gotta bust some ass. Gotta fix stuff here all day, go to lowes per wife, county landfill, grovery shopping, clean house for cookout tomorrow. no sat nap for me.

bolding what is on topic ;)

oh man that sucks. The person who I replaced was salaried so I thought it was be a salaried job. but man im glad its not. I was putting in 75's last year for awhile til he said "naaa you don't need that many hours (which I really didn't) and my wife said you're slowing down, you are miserable. I worked from 4 am -7pm most days.

but back to topic, ill drop a few bucks in a little while, I just came on to look for CK's podcast so I can listen to it while I work in shop. I do need an admin to make sure I've paid my dues this year (I rarely look at my bank account to check transactions), so I don't know if its came out or not. if not then $25 will go to me and $25 will go to someone else. if im good on my membership then ill donate 2 memberships, I just gotta bust some ***. Gotta fix stuff here all day, go to lowes per wife, county landfill, grovery shopping, clean house for cookout tomorrow. no sat nap for me.

bolding what is on topic ;)
Thanks Brother! Much appreciated!
John

This is the difficult time of the year. Out of the playoffs but we must root to win even though winning will just worsen our draft position. However, on the other hand, if we had the first pick in the draft, we'd just screw that up too. No point in criticizing Gase, or even Grier, we will continue to suck hind tit (as the farmers like to say) until Ross sells the team. Oh, for the days of Joe Robbe.

Back
Top Bottom