If you love Finheaven... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you love Finheaven...

I don't know about loving Finheaven, but it is nice to have a place to discuss the Dolphins, especially being a Californian. However, I'm usually driven off by all the doom and gloom people as soon as Miami loses a game.

It seems the more millennials that get involved, the worse it gets, to a point that even the off-season is slightly unbearable. If I can get through the first month of the season without leaving, I will become a VIP, and consider it part of the expense as being a long range fan. (along with the sunday ticket, which is ridiculously overpriced, but thanks to the Rosen trade, I won't cancel for the first time in many years)

I don't know about loving Finheaven, but it is nice to have a place to discuss the Dolphins, especially being a Californian. However, I'm usually driven off by all the doom and gloom people as soon as Miami loses a game.

Even more reason to join VIP and get the inside scoop from some guys that know their stuff instead of the average fans in the main forum that overreact to everything

Plus no ads for $25 a year

It seems the more millennials that get involved, the worse it gets, to a point that even the off-season is slightly unbearable. If I can get through the first month of the season without leaving, I will become a VIP, and consider it part of the expense as being a long range fan. (along with the sunday ticket, which is ridiculously overpriced, but thanks to the Rosen trade, I won't cancel for the first time in many years)
You'll get more in-depth analysis and not as much nonsense in VIP, perfect for what you're looking for. And for more of a lighthearted and entertaining time, check out the lounge. It exists to get away from all the BS that sometimes clogs up the main, plus we have a good time killing time in the off-season. Always looking for new posters that don't take things so seriously and just need to laugh a little now and then. Check it out!

Last edited:
Thank you for your donation! Donator is a badge that we haven't re-implemented. If you want VIP privileges, you'd have to click on the JOIN VIP link at the top of the page.
Hi Wild Bill, remember me. Been on facebook for a couple years but its getting too darned political for me, there are arguments all the time.

Welcome, Larry. Be sure to check out the "Lounge" thread. Lot's of fun stuff going on in there and a great bunch of posters! Make sure you participate and make some friends. You'll have a blast Brother...

And many of us do, then once again I have to stress the importance of joining VIP, and/or donating a few dollars to keep this thing going. Folks the ad servers and few VIP and donators we do have do NOT cover the cost of keeping the lights on. There is a very real danger that this place could turn off the lights and leave us forever, what we've built here as a community is nothing short of amazing, and something i've been proud to support for years of my life.

Please, please take this seriously, join VIP and then donate a few extra dollars.

If you don't mind me asking, how much per year does it cost to keep the lights on here? There could be a "donate", "VIP" or "Part Owner", depending on the cost. Dolphins fans need to keep this forum up and running.

Why is it that this is the only forum that begs for money, I visit many of them and this is the only one I've seen do this. After initial cost of building a forum it's only a certain amount a year from what I've read. Especially with all the adds? I thought adds payed the site? And to top it off this is the only site that crashes on game day I've seen also. Just curious.

Why is it that this is the only forum that begs for money, I visit many of them and this is the only one I've seen do this. After initial cost of building a forum it's only a certain amount a year from what I've read. Especially with all the adds? I thought adds payed the site? And to top it off this is the only site that crashes on game day I've seen also. Just curious.
This site occasionally crashed on game day due to the fact this site has more members than any other and they gather here en mass on gameday. It's a pretty popular place to be.

Brother the ads help a little but they don’t cover the costs of running the site. Other sites of a wide range of memberships that help them cover the costs. If you enjoy the site then get a VIP membership or donate. The site was down due to an issue that wasn’t the owners or staffs fault. They did get it up and running again. I understand these things and waited patiently for it to come back up. If we had more brothers being a part of the solution rather then complaining, the site would have all the things it needed to succeed even more.

I am not a staff member, just a long time member that enjoys and cares about the site.
Thanks,
John

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom