If you want to see proof that De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you want to see proof that De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt....

Sarnics13

Mad Dog bites!
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the top Pats forum is, but I clicked on the first one I saw and I can't believe the lengths that someone would go to in order to defend the actions of Brady.
I am having a really hard time even taking this seriously. The laws of Mother Nature are now to blame for deflategate......
You can't make this stuff up....

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...s-gas-laws-and-therefore-is-rejected.1119717/

The Patriots fan base is pathetic. If you come to this board there is plenty of realistic viewpoints and fair analysis and criticism. I cannot stand blind homerism. It's sad and pathetic.

Most of them aren't even bothering to "defend" Brady because the consensus over there is that there's no need to because he's innocent, instead they're jumping straight to attacking the NFL and Goodell for hating on the patriots because you just know the NFL has it out for the poor Patriots... what with all the refs always working against them... and the league always ruling against them... woe is them.

Tom Brady and the Pats Fans

42416137-SS_Doomsday_Prophets_Cults_David_Koresh.jpg

I don't think they understand science. Scientists already proved there is no way the balls deflated as much as it did without a needle ...

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem for Brady right now is not so much the deflated footballs, as it was his failure to cooperate with the investigators that is going to get him suspended. The NFL made it very clear during Bounty gate, Bully gate, and now Deflate gate, that failure to cooperate fully was going to have serious repercussions- a lesson our head trainer learned fully.

From Brady's perspective, it was probably worth it for him not to comply and take the penalties, then it is for the world to see that there really was a bit of shady things going on and having it forever ruining his legacy. As seen by the patriot fans support for him, without 100% proof- everything is just a conspiracy by 31 teams jealous of his accomplishments.

Hilarious how some continue the assertion that all the Pat's scandals are created because everyone is jealous of their "success"

Boston area fans have been spoiled and are a very arrogant group. Think about it, If you're a 20ish year old Boston/NE fan you haven't had much misery. Celtics have won. Bruins have won, Red Sox have won. Patriots have won too much! It's really sickening

Hilarious how some continue the assertion that all the Pat's scandals are created because everyone is jealous of their "success"

I think much of their "success" was achieved through less than honorable means. I dont consider them a dynasty and will never lump them in with the 60s Packers, 70s Dolphins and Steelers, 80s Niners, 90s Cowboys.
Listening to ESPN radio, they were saying that the Pats were illegally filming practices for SEVEN yrs before they got caught (spygate).
I suspect Brady has been having the balls deflated for several yrs.
This team is dirty and classless. Everything they've accomplished has an asterisk next to it IMO.
Im so sick of hearing about "the Patriot way".

I think much of their "success" was achieved through less than honorable means. I dont consider them a dynasty and will never lump them in with the 60s Packers, 70s Dolphins and Steelers, 80s Niners, 90s Cowboys.
Listening to ESPN radio, they were saying that the Pats were illegally filming practices for SEVEN yrs before they got caught (spygate).
I suspect Brady has been having the balls deflated for several yrs.
This team is dirty and classless. Everything they've accomplished has an asterisk next to it IMO.
Im so sick of hearing about "the Patriot way".

The Patriot Way = cheating
plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom