If You Were The Owner? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If You Were The Owner?

I’d change logo and uniforms back to classics.

Fire Mike T, and get a real cap manager in to help Grier and Gase.

Then once they’re worth more than I paid I’d sell.

Squawk about how I'd rather trade down than draft Minkah. Oh wait.

Move the team to Nebraska. Get sell out every week and fans with rose colored glasses regardless of record. Admit it Nebraska Dolphins just rolls off the tongue.

Move the team to Nebraska. Get sell out every week and fans with rose colored glasses regardless of record. Admit it Nebraska Dolphins just rolls off the tongue.

You taking the Dolphins out of their natural habitat?

giphy.gif

New stadium by 2021. Also hire Ted Thompson ( Former Pack GM) to be President of football operations.

New stadium??? Guessing you would also use a time machine to go back and cancel the massive renovation of the stadium we have.... Pretty sure we are locked into Joe Robbie for a long longgg time at this point

I would get a phone booth that is also a time machine, go back in time and get all the great players from the past 50 years (ya know, before 2000ce). Anyway, I'd get all these great players that the real fans voted for on various messageboards and bring them with me back to this year. Fire everyone, well, almost everyone probably keep Tannehill and let him back up Marino and Griese, he could run the scout team. So we go through one training camp and season with these greats, win every game (wearing the old logo for our elderly fans *waves at granpa and grandma). Then take everyone back to their previous time and just chill out.

Rename the team the Miami Mercenaries and be known as the place where every good free agent signs, haha.

I'd bring back the old logo to stay, to bring the era of greatness to the forefront of every player and fan. Rivals too.

I'd trade for Tom Brady and sit him on the damn bench for the next 4 years. No Brady for you N.E.!

Give myself a raise and title change to "Supreme Emperor and Owner"

And that's in the first hour.

I would do nothing...........until at least January.

The team did what they needed to this off season. I'm not sure my plan would've been executed any better than what they accomplished since the end of 2017.

Get your popcorn ready.

I would do nothing...........until at least January.

The team did what they needed to this off season. I'm not sure my plan would've been executed any better than what they accomplished since the end of 2017.

Get your popcorn ready.
Honestly haven’t been this excited for the season to start in a long time.

Unless you lose your franchise QB and starting MLB before the season even starts, you should be very excited regardless of which team you root for.

1) Revert to the old uniforms and logo.
2) Season Ticket Prices for 2019: 10% lower for each place the team finishes below 1st.
3) Travel to London? Sure, commissioner. But how about this? You've cost us a home game every other year since 2015. We get to keep all of our home games until 2021. If we go there, we're the "visitors." And we're going there after a bye. And we have a home game the following week.
4) Hire Dawn Aponte back. Make it perfectly clear that her only responsibility and authority is as cap manager. Make her the best-paid salary cap manager in history. Hire Joe Philbin as her personal assistant.
5) Hire professional prankster. Have said prankster torment Jeff Ireland and Nick Saban for years.

1) Revert to the old uniforms and logo.
2) Season Ticket Prices for 2019: 10% lower for each place the team finishes below 1st.
3) Travel to London? Sure, commissioner. But how about this? You've cost us a home game every other year since 2015. We get to keep all of our home games until 2021. If we go there, we're the "visitors." And we're going there after a bye. And we have a home game the following week.
4) Hire Dawn Aponte back. Make it perfectly clear that her only responsibility and authority is as cap manager. Make her the best-paid salary cap manager in history. Hire Joe Philbin as her personal assistant.
5) Hire professional prankster. Have said prankster torment Jeff Ireland and Nick Saban for years.

This would be a good prank for Nick Saban.

GrimSilkyIcelandgull-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom