Igbinoghene (pronounced IG-bin-OG-gah-nee) NEEDS NICKNAME | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Igbinoghene (pronounced IG-bin-OG-gah-nee) NEEDS NICKNAME

Igbo is good, but let's hope we're not calling him Overdrafted Bust. How many games are we going to lose because he drops what would be a game-sealing interception and then we lose on the next play?
Using a 1st round pick for non- position of need for a guy who Can't Catch per the draftnik-commentators? WTF?
But, let's hope his physical talents allow him to be in position so often that his 'pass-defensed' stat is insanely good.

Since it's apparently Star Wars day, give him the number 88 and call him IG-88.

TFK

I think people should just learn his name and call him that. Its not like his name is Jones and there are 3 other players with the same name. If you say Igbinoghene, people will know who you are talking about.

Igbo is good, but let's hope we're not calling him Overdrafted Bust. How many games are we going to lose because he drops what would be a game-sealing interception and then we lose on the next play?
Using a 1st round pick for non- position of need for a guy who Can't Catch per the draftnik-commentators? WTF?
But, let's hope his physical talents allow him to be in position so often that his 'pass-defensed' stat is insanely good.

Im gonna go ahead and say we are literally not gonna lose a single game the way you predicted.

I say we learn to pronounce his name first and then give him a nickname? I feel like nicknames shouldn't be given because people are too stubborn to learn a kid's name it should be because he's won the respect of having a nickname.

Say Ig-bin-og-gah-nee aloud a couple of times and you'll master it. I think his name actually sounds awesome.

Back
Top Bottom