Iggy looking good. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Iggy looking good.

That's a different take entirely.

The other 2 guys ahead of him on the depth chart were Jones and Howard. When Howard went out against Cincy, he came in, played 42% of the snaps, and gave up 1 pass completion.

I'm not saying he's going to be good, who knows, but he's being trashed for 1 game, against a top 3 WR, 2 games into his rookie season with a limited camp, and no preseason. Diggs had over 1500 yards, so I'm guessing he torched a few CB's besides X and Noah.

For reference, Okudah was equally as bad in week 3 against Hopkins. It happens.

Noah was fine against Jax, and Seattle, except for that 1 horrible completion at the end of the 1st half.
Wait. First, I’m rooting for him to become good. My issue is that when he played he was a deer in the headlights. Vs Cincy how many passes went his way? All I’m saying is he wasn’t ready as a rookie. Athleticism is there. Family pedigree is there (parents are both world class athletes), must be a competitive nut growing up in that family but there is no hiding the fact that was just bad when he did play - to the point where the coaches couldn’t get him on the field ahead of the depth guys. Right now, Needham is a better player etc.

But I am willing to acknowledge it’s too early to tell. I just didn’t like what I saw re: % of bad play / total plays wasn’t encouraging- even for a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom