Ignore The Sob's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ignore The Sob's

FinsDontGiveIn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why don't we show unity as Dolphins fans and ignore any posts by division rivals. Just pretend they don't even exist. The only reason the are here are to be give snide, rude little comments. I take pride in the fact that I have never been on a bills, pats or jets message board. Why should we respect their thoughts on our team? We are and always will be the class of the afc east.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I take pride in the fact that I have never been on a bills, pats or jets message board. Why should we respect their thoughts on our team? We are and always will be the class of the afc east.

AMEN

Would agree on most but there are certainly some other team posters on here that add a lot to the site and Finheaven itself. After all our cap is done by a Bills Fan (Clumpy) and LT21 is a decent guy from the Chargers, justafan, and others aren't too bad.

I also know a lot of our posters are on other team sites too so it goes both ways.

Hey, if they're here to talk football, we shouldn't discriminate. If they're here to talk trash, well...you know what to do :)

MNFINFAN said:
Would agree on most but there are certainly some other team posters on here that add a lot to the site and Finheaven itself. After all our cap is done by a Bills Fan (Clumpy) and LT21 is a decent guy from the Chargers, justafan, and others aren't too bad.

I also know a lot of our posters are on other team sites too so it goes both ways.
Clumpy and LT21 are great guys. You know who I haven't seen since the season.... that ******* jets fan Icer. I hate that guy

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Why don't we show unity as Dolphins fans and ignore any posts by division rivals. Just pretend they don't even exist. The only reason the are here are to be give snide, rude little comments. I take pride in the fact that I have never been on a bills, pats or jets message board. Why should we respect their thoughts on our team? We are and always will be the class of the afc east.

They are not all bad, some even give good opinions. The Dolphin board in AOL, now that was horrible with some of the most idiotic JEts fans ever (Especially one that kept changing his login name). Jets fans that had nothing to add, but much garbage to spew. This is not that bad, trust me.

Man, fighting with other AFC East fans is like fighting with your brother. Life would be dull without it. It's why those bozos come here in the first place, and why we allow them here for the most part.

I like the Bills page very much. Their fans are some of the best. Overall, they have some good knowledge. They held onto the travis Henry thing way too long, but they are like you guys, very devoted to their players. But, they came around by week 5. I went from a "f***ing idiot" to being right. They are just like you, "got to see it to believe it". No vision, so therefore, no insight to know how it will play out.

Its all good, but I found you could state an opinion on there, contrary to popular belief, and not get crucified, which was nice. Bills got some good fans, ****y, but good.

Whether they're here for insight or trash talking I dont care. I dont want to offer any insight on their teams, they're a rival. I dont care for them to do so either. Go back where you belong AFC East rival fans!

Some of them are ok posters but some of them are also very much up themselves and their own team. But so are some of the people on this site about the phins. Justasportsfan is a pretty good poster and so are a few others that root for division rivals and other teams.

Back
Top Bottom