Ike Hilliard to Miami Possible

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
popularwar said:
The guy who caught one TD pass all of last season?
Against the browns!?

Thompson is better than this guy.
Marty Booker only caught one also- are you saying he is a bad receiver? Two VERY unstable QB situations in both Miami and New York.

dolphinsfan69

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
popularwar said:
Against the browns!?

Actucally Thompson caught 4 TD passes. And how can you not remember the big one against the Patriots.

Fitz

Hammered
Reaction score
dolphinsfan69 said:
Actucally Thompson caught 4 TD passes. And how can you not remember the big one against the Patriots.
Yeah hes talking about Hilliard :shakeno:

OneHondo

Lifetime Contract
Reaction score
Who can say Ike Hilliard hasn't been productive because of the system or that he may be better in Miami's offense. I don't think he will come to Miami but if he does he deserves a chance much like Feeley deserves a chance, he certainly has the physical tools and abilities he hasn't shown so far.

PhinSoldia

Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making
Reaction score
byroan said:
He would be the 3rd wideout.
thats fine with me....we sign him he's the third behind CC and Booker...he's cheap and i am fine with that...i dont want williams and i dont want Edwards....GIVE ME A BACK

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Dolfan1000 said:
Marty Booker only caught one also- are you saying he is a bad receiver? Two VERY unstable QB situations in both Miami and New York.
Two VERY different kinds of receivers as well. Marty Booker is a posession guy, often making a 20+ yard play out of a 5-yard pass. Booker had a lot of huge catches in which he was brought down inside the 10 (the first New England game comes to mind). Booker isn't a deep threat or a scoring threat every time he touches the ball but he'll help the offense. Ike Hillard has no "specialty" and completely disappears in games.

EDIT: I just checked NFL.com and I was mistaken, he didn't have any TD's this past season. I must have been thinking of someone else.

Troysif

Starter
Reaction score
popularwar said:
Against the browns!?

He was the only WR on the giants to have a TD catch

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
We don't need Hilliard. We most likely carry just 5 WRs this year and we already have Chambers, Booker and Thompson. Newson will probably make if he can reproduce his tranining camp from last season(moved ahead of Thompson before injury) so that puts us at 4. Now, Welker will make the team as the Kick/Punt Returner and he can also be considered our 5th WR. Don't forget that we also have the speedy Gilmore. I would rather Saban draft a late WR prospect then sign Hilliard.

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Reaction score
derrius is better than ike.

our 3 WRs are better than him, so i'll pass. (unless we get him at vet min as the 4th string/backup) for depth...

fear-the-d

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
does everyone live in miami in the Off-season? i still want boston back. Booker and chambers are our two starters and Boston will be there at no 3. he is fast strong and corners are scared of him. if they go up on bump and run boston pushes them straight over

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom