Ike Hilliard to Miami Possible | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ike Hilliard to Miami Possible

fsu_nole4life

The Game
Reaction score
Sorry i cant post links yet. It is on the New York Daily Times today. It says that because the Vikings landed Travis Taylor, Ike could end up in Miami if Boston does not get resigned. Ike lives in Miami during the offseason. I would love this. The reason is that it would make us have no need for Edwards or Williams and we could then Focus on a TOP RB or QB!!

fsu_nole4life said:
Sorry i cant post links yet. It is on the New York Daily Times today. It says that because the Vikings landed Travis Taylor, Ike could end up in Miami if Boston does not get resigned. Ike lives in Miami during the offseason. I would love this. The reason is that it would make us have no need for Edwards or Williams and we could then Focus on a TOP RB or QB!!

Dear God, please no!!!

Hilliard is NOT Edwards or Williams, he's a decent 2nd string wideout. He doesnt have half of the playmaking potential that either Edwards or Williams have in one of there toe nail clippings

sodenj5 said:
Dear God, please no!!!

Hilliard is NOT Edwards or Williams, he's a decent 2nd string wideout. He doesnt have half of the playmaking potential that either Edwards or Williams have in one of there toe nail clippings

I am not saying Ike is as good as Edwards or Williams. I am saying that with the addition of him we would not have the need for another WR.

fsu_nole4life said:
I am not saying Ike is as good as Edwards or Williams. I am saying that with the addition of him we would not have the need for another WR.
We dont need another 2nd string wideout, if Saban his thinking WR Hilliard is not the answer.

sodenj5 said:
Dear God, please no!!!

thats ok if hes a decent two then he'll be a great #3

God no! Why would we sign Ike? He's not that great by any means, a second string wideout at best. If we got him for a good price and he was the third wideout maybe i would be happy. Putting him as the second wideout is just dumb.

nooooo........it is just another he lives in Miami BS....rumor

hilliard is not good at all. he isn't fast, he isnt physical, he's not a slot reciever, he isnt an "after the catch" guy. he is mediocre at best. we do not need him.

Buddwalk said:
thats ok if hes a decent two then he'll be a great #3

No, a number 2 and a slot guy require different types of players.

He would probably be #4 actually- behind Thompson. I wouldnt mind it- he is solid as a #4 guy and hes a veteran who can work with our young offense.

For cheap, it would be decent.

Back
Top Bottom